Author Topic: Intimidating Screen Names  (Read 26750 times)

shiny buff

Re: Intimidating Screen Names
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 10:17:07 PM »
Mexican86killa.  Maybe he is Mexican but definitely no killer.  Played like is was 86!

another LOL!

CodeJon

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
"Fly basic planes or pi$$ off" not intimidating but made me laugh.  It only sealed their fate to be the first to go in the match  ;D

actionjack84

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 10:27:26 AM »
Used to see a guy called "Fly the same plane or I quit" he was good with the dart.  Foul mouthed too.

shiny buff

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 11:20:41 AM »
Used to see a guy called "Fly the same plane or I quit" he was good with the dart.  Foul mouthed too.

Yes, I've loaded with him and then he flakes if you don't fly a dart.  Just ridiculous to me.  Quitter!

tomwoods99

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
These people who like the game but refuse to upgrade their Darts I just don't understand.  I've got a cheap streak in me, but they redefine cheap . . . .  If u like a game why would u not spend a few dollars to make it more enjoyable & productive, to perfect it.  The few dollars for games I like is the best value I've ever spent on entertainment for the hours I get back.  Plus, if the game is initially free u can't go wrong: u already know u like it & will be playing a lot so it's not even a risk to spend the few bucks to upgrade.

Flying Tigers

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 12:09:11 PM »
These people who like the game but refuse to upgrade their Darts I just don't understand.  I've got a cheap streak in me, but they redefine cheap . . . .  If u like a game why would u not spend a few dollars to make it more enjoyable & productive, to perfect it.  The few dollars for games I like is the best value I've ever spent on entertainment for the hours I get back.  Plus, if the game is initially free u can't go wrong: u already know u like it & will be playing a lot so it's not even a risk to spend the few bucks to upgrade.

x10 to infinity!  8)

M6 2k8

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »
Whoopemgood whooped!

shiny buff

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 03:50:48 PM »
Toughen_up_Cupcake - wasn't tough enough.  Very nice guy though!

tomwoods99

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »
BUBBA T. JUSTICE (avatar holding a pistol barrel across chin/cheek like a gangsta) . . . Flaked Out!!!

shiny buff

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
Just whooped - "whoopemgood".  Wonder how that felt, yano, to get whooped by an AVERAGE player like me?

Bize1970

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »
It seems the intimidating names are easy wins. I do like the creative names like "PAUSINGisCHEATINGprick", ‎“‪Wo0ley Boogers of DOOM‬”,  “‪Colon-O-Scopy‬”, and ‎“‪puffytugjob‬”. Screen names like these, make me laugh...

shiny buff

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2012, 03:52:13 PM »
It seems the intimidating names are easy wins. I do like the creative names like "PAUSINGisCHEATINGprick", ‎“‪Wo0ley Boogers of DOOM‬”,  “‪Colon-O-Scopy‬”, and ‎“‪puffytugjob‬”. Screen names like these, make me laugh...

Those are all great ones!

peacefuljeffrey

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2012, 10:20:01 PM »
I giggle when I see the tough, aggressive, intimidating screen names that some players chose and they end up either flaking after the first kill or they just stink.  I would never have the 'nads to chose a screen name like: "yourgonnalose" or "Killer Pilot" if I was new to this game.  Which ones are your favorites?

A few months ago, I switched from "peacefuljeffrey" to a screen name that I decided to use because I had just started listening to this killer song called "Indestructible" by the band Disturbed. In the lyrics, the singer talks about being a super badass warrior, and part of the chorus is, "I'm an INDESTRUCTIBLE master of WAAAAAARRR!" I took a screen shot on my iPhone of a YouTube video in which there was just a still shot of a demon-like warrior, and since the video had lyrics added, I shot the pic right as the words "I'm an Indestructible Master of War" were on the screen. It made a cool avatar for this game, so I gave myself the screen name "Indestructible Master of War."

Ok, so I am not 100% indestructible. I lose sometimes, sure. But I've won almost 90% of my games, and I've played 3,679 of them. I think that I'm close enough that it counts. Of course, I have since gone back to using "peacefuljeffrey".

Faztbikez

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
I just played one called la panochapeluda hahahahahaha I thought that was funny for all you gringos  its a two word panocha pelada hahahahaha love it google it

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2012, 01:12:53 AM »
Not intimidating but also makes my giggle = Lord Kittensworth!
lol too funny plabyed them their pretty good.