Author Topic: Monkey bongos fun on the go  (Read 4777 times)

(~Luke_12~)

Monkey bongos fun on the go
« on: August 04, 2012, 05:48:29 PM »
I downloaded monkey bongo a month ago. It's a great game to play when your not at home  :D.

Ottobot

Re: Monkey bongos fun on the go
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 06:00:54 PM »
It needs more love.

donut

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
fantastic!

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
Thanks!  Yeah, we were really proud of that one.  I think it's the most fine tuned of all of our iOS games, and we spent more time and money making that one than any of the others by a wide margin.  It took over 4 months to make, yet it didn't make much $.  Yet Air Wings took 5 *weeks* to make and $0 yet it's making a small fortune.  Go figure..

-Brian

(~Luke_12~)

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 02:13:47 PM »
Thanks!  Yeah, we were really proud of that one.  I think it's the most fine tuned of all of our iOS games, and we spent more time and money making that one than any of the others by a wide margin.  It took over 4 months to make, yet it didn't make much $.  Yet Air Wings took 5 *weeks* to make and $0 yet it's making a small fortune.  Go figure..

-Brian
Wow! That long? I'm pretty shure it's the same story with a company like "Backflip studios" There one of my favorite companies because of their games. A game like paper toss is so popular but probably took 2-4 weeks to make  :P. They probably made so much money with that one because of how many people downloaded and bought the in-app purchases on that game :-\.

Nantharat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 01:55:56 AM »
It's a game I like to play one more game.