Author Topic: Good Game!!  (Read 743712 times)

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
Re: Good Game!!
« Reply #14430 on: February 05, 2018, 02:51:25 PM »
I am lost without the GC are you FOP®️ or DS9 ?
With pleasure 🙂

“I’m kind of a big deal”

It’s from a movie I like called anchorman 😝

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14431 on: February 05, 2018, 11:35:27 PM »
Alex drops was dropped and plopped and fought the whole way through, when matched up again he decided to run because what else was he supposed to do.  Nothing’s changed after all these years, my sad little tibi had to leave the game in tears. 

-good game

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14432 on: February 06, 2018, 05:36:33 PM »
Needair:), he came out in a Tibi and it made me feel fuzzy and warm, but he committed suicide when he experienced the storm.  So many players are quitting and running at the first sign of a fight, you will never get great that way, no, you will just be alright!

-good game

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14433 on: February 06, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
Laces of shoe, laces of shoe, crashed out from the beginning as if he already knew.  I guess he felt the pressure, after all I am kind of a big deal!

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14434 on: February 07, 2018, 03:13:12 PM »
Bayern, Bayern... your so hard to hit even when right in my face, I almost hung in there with my health showing only the smallest trace.  Next time I will have to get mad, because that game it was all you who experienced the fun to be had!

-good game

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14435 on: February 11, 2018, 08:04:45 PM »
Gotta love a good connection....

https://youtu.be/kBR8iNfToKY

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:06:20 PM by James »

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14436 on: February 14, 2018, 02:33:10 PM »
Yourvectorvictor you don’t really suck, but the last game in Balsa you went straight at me outa that hand you schmuck.  To me, when guys are loosing they start to walk that line, wiggy used to do that to me, that little swine.

I had great fun though, but my vertigo was kicking in, don’t think I’ll jump in a Balsa soon again.  Next time don’t switch up if I play along, your Balsa skills are respectable, but the tubular, yawn! 

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14437 on: February 14, 2018, 04:20:33 PM »
Helter skelter tries to stalk me before launch and shoot me in my hand, when I return the favor it’s something he just can’t stand. 

He quit so fast I thought Brian made a new plane, traveling at the speed of light because there was no victory to gain. 

-good game

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14438 on: February 15, 2018, 12:22:02 PM »
The Olson’s or whatever your name may be, I bailed in the training room because that was boring to me. 

You run for health and swoop in with bombs while I’m fighting another, next time pull up your britches and try fighting the big boys brother!

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14439 on: February 17, 2018, 10:39:33 AM »
Perpperbrindle was playing with some heart in our game, he/she didn’t win so they Played like a lame. 

They ran into the back room checking the pluming I guess, must have been a leak after your heart fell out of your chest.  You all know the rest.

What happened to the players that would fight win or lose?  I see Brian’s dilemma honestly.  They are so quick to quit and that’s not going to work.  This generation of players is just boring and doesn’t show any heart.  Beef up their shields for all I care, deminish mine, because they are going to need it!

SMH!

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14440 on: February 21, 2018, 08:58:08 AM »
Some good games here, some good games there, mostly guys running an carpet bombing and causing despair. 

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14441 on: February 21, 2018, 09:04:16 AM »
Always enjoy matching up with bk even if he’s pouty with me,
A warrior indeed while on the streets he’s called a G! 

-Good game

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14442 on: February 22, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »
Good game Mr greenstone I see you you like to a good fight no matter win or lose, dont worry about your kite, it will clean up nicely, it’s only a bruise.  See you out there!

Good game!

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
« Reply #14443 on: February 22, 2018, 03:54:10 PM »
 Perforated sphincter, you crashed out intentionally so quick,  next time give it a go rather than bail, that’s not slick.   Nothing new, we call that Mima! 

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #14444 on: February 22, 2018, 08:45:12 PM »
Luther Unleashed...legend of the game..he’s one of a few...That I measure my game...
Always hard to hit...that tubby is gone in a split...
But today...a dogfight of dogfights..around and around...we strafed each other..up then down..
The outcome was in question...3 of 4 games...over time...I’ve grown better..but the outcomes the same..because Luther Unleashed skills are insane...

Never pouty with you Bro...hope the families well...
Great Matches!
BK