Author Topic: This game can be amazing fun and it up to us!  (Read 104 times)

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
This game can be amazing fun and it up to us!
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:48:30 PM »
Just a quick FYI. How fun the game is solely depends on the way we play it.  So a guy flies with a name of another player, so what. Make it fun and shoot him down, it should be perceived as a complement.

So a guy flies with a name that you disagree with, assuming it’s not with cuss words or something malicious, so what!

Crashes every now and then and sometimes the connection are rough... yup you guessed it, SO WHAT.

We have a game that is so great that I personally still play, and my first posting in this very forum is within weeks of its release, 6yrs ago(?) crazy!  Many old old players are seemingly gone like JTIVAT, MAMBASSA, GARABALDI, and many more.  MAMBASSA was my closest friend of all and I miss him.

Some I’d be willing to bet they would play more if we had more fun to offer!  The game isn’t perfect and I dislike the newer planes.  They do change the game for me, but I still love it and play often. I have gone through phases where I don’t but I always come back to play obsessively. 

All have our complaints but man oh man we recognize what an awesome thing we have before it’s gone.  Everybody gives BrIan so much slack for this and for that but I have to tell you, if he sells the company and it Goes to somebody who takes it in a completely different direction that none of us like we are going to wish we had Brian back I can assure you of this. 

It’s OK to have your complaints so make a point and MoveOn and let’s have some fun, somethings will be improved upon and some will not but the game is still fine enough that we all keep playing.

See you out there and yes, I might kill AW crybabies first but I still love you guys.  Real life gets hard sometimes, this is not real life and is not hard so it’s all in good fun. See you out there. 

Mondovanut

• View Profile
Re: This game can be amazing fun and it up to us!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:05:40 AM »
It's a really fun game. I really like I want to play really

Luther Unleashed

• View Profile
Re: This game can be amazing fun and it up to us!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 06:43:44 PM »
It's a really fun game. I really like I want to play really

Great, see you out there.  Watch out for guys like bk, jaymz, wiggy and buildsoc... they will try and recruit you into their crew, just play it cool and tell them NO.  Do you wana be down with my crew?  We’re called the “enthusiast killas” (notice the *r* in killas missing).  We ride on clowns all day eyee day!  We’re better then they are, just don’t have as many members.

Anyways welcome to the game, let’s shoot down some planes.