Author Topic: Battle Score Boards Issue  (Read 1331 times)

BK

• View Profile
Re: Battle Score Boards Issue
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 10:08:40 PM »
Mr. Greenstone....

Please, an update on the investigation.    I saw in the news you have Governor Abbot on board with the inquiry.  Those Texas Ranger computer geeks are the BEST!    Please let us know when the arrest will be.   You're planning on alerting the news agencies in NY for the apprehension, right?

10/8/17 Best Battle Score No1 BK - 19,315 😂😂
11/8/17 Best Battle Score No 1 BK - 21,450 😂😂

I've played numerous games today to catch up with the ACE at No1 both in cumulative and battle scores though cannot match this guys consistency with regular daily 19,000 plus points in battle scores , anyways, I'm on a mission this weekend, crate of beer bought for sat and Sunday, iPad fired up, No 1 for the taking 😎🏆👍🏻

Danny...I like how I'm scoring these battle scores in the future...Your a terrible detective...lol

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 10:32:31 PM »
Mr. Greenstone....

Please, an update on the investigation.    I saw in the news you have Governor Abbot on board with the inquiry.  Those Texas Ranger computer geeks are the BEST!    Please let us know when the arrest will be.   You're planning on alerting the news agencies in NY for the apprehension, right?

10/8/17 Best Battle Score No1 BK - 19,315 😂😂
11/8/17 Best Battle Score No 1 BK - 21,450 😂😂

I've played numerous games today to catch up with the ACE at No1 both in cumulative and battle scores though cannot match this guys consistency with regular daily 19,000 plus points in battle scores , anyways, I'm on a mission this weekend, crate of beer bought for sat and Sunday, iPad fired up, No 1 for the taking 😎🏆👍🏻

Danny...I like how I'm scoring these battle scores in the future...Your a terrible detective...lol

Those crazy Greeks use a day/month/year format.

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 03:21:04 PM »
Perhaps if your focus was being a more competitive player rather than just accumulating points.....perhaps you would be less focused on BK?

Your game could use some ....work.

And manners, as I understand it, your reputation is that of an uncouth beastly troll.  Perhaps some basic instruction in rudimentary manners and sportsmanship would be a fine use of your time.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:33:11 PM by test pilot #4a »

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 06:34:31 PM »
Perhaps if your focus was being a more competitive player rather than just accumulating points.....perhaps you would be less focused on BK?

Your game could use some ....work.

And manners, as I understand it, your reputation is that of an uncouth beastly troll.  Perhaps some basic instruction in rudimentary manners and sportsmanship would be a fine use of your time.

You know how those crazy Germans are! :o

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 07:52:56 PM »
Lol, you've yet to thank me for allowing my 80,000 lead evaporate by not playing for months as lately the game bored me , I even allowed you to get ahead by 2,000 points so that you can enjoy the feeling of being No1 for a brief time ,you've never thanked me , instead all your cohorts and you come bleating like sheep as if your achievement was hard fought , real men , know your a pretender who's authorised by ME to host the No1 spot for a short time , a very short time .

Anyways. I might authorise your position for a few days more , then again, feeling fired up by the posts from the crybabies gloating and nonsense words I might take it away,so here's a warning  behave yourself , or Ill put you back to No2 forever ASAP.

Dansaaid No1 AW Pilot consistently  for 3.5 years has warned  you , enjoy your one week at No 1 .

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
Dannyboy...I really dont care about number one..My goal was to overtake you and be first to 300,000,000 million...you were watching and playing...then you took a weekend off...two weekends ago to be exact...and I made my move...up 1.5 million when you signed on that Monday..you tried to mount an onslaught..but by Tuesday..you knew it was over...and by Friday evening...it was official....
I had hoodwinked ya....come on..admit it...it had to be a little bitter for ya....

But know your place...and its second place to be specific...since you lost first place in AWI to JiJi....remember that...I figured you might as well have second in AW too...Good luck catching me...Cause you have been typical Dannyboy..I let you, I might authorize, I allowed you....
Your a controll freak who cant stand being number two...so I am gonna keep you there...for a little while...I'll let ya know when you can have your MY spot back...maybe if you say please!!!!

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 11:26:07 AM »
Dannyboy...I really dont care about number one..My goal was to overtake you and be first to 300,000,000 million...you were watching and playing...then you took a weekend off...two weekends ago to be exact...and I made my move...up 1.5 million when you signed on that Monday..you tried to mount an onslaught..but by Tuesday..you knew it was over...and by Friday evening...it was official....
I had hoodwinked ya....come on..admit it...it had to be a little bitter for ya....

But know your place...and its second place to be specific...since you lost first place in AWI to JiJi....remember that...I figured you might as well have second in AW too...Good luck catching me...Cause you have been typical Dannyboy..I let you, I might authorize, I allowed you....
Your a controll freak who cant stand being number two...so I am gonna keep you there...for a little while...I'll let ya know when you can have your MY spot back...maybe if you say please!!!!

This was so good Dannyboy...I made a thread for it!!

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 04:00:44 PM »
I have something for ya to look into...I stopped playing at 1:00pm today to go to a meeting...got home at 4:00pm, checked the scoreboard and in three hours...Dannyboy scored 925,000 points...something spectacular happen today and all the scoring coins and ammo doubled or something?
Didn't think so either...
Hate to accuse the self appointed long reigning, long winded former # 1 player of being a straight up player.....but he must be...right....say it ain't so...someone...anyone....
There ya go...I modified it for ya....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:51:11 PM by BK »

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 08:43:38 PM »
Hey No1, I guess your accusing post suggests I have not screen captured the scoreboard from my 3am log off and the my 3pm log on capturing both our scores , I played for 5 hours logging back off at 20pm, I'm happy to post the captures , though rather than exposing your claims as fabrications of the truth I'll allow you time to delete or edit this post , anyways Firefighter with loads of downtime (quote) have a great day, let me know when your prepared to let me be No1 again please , .

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 01:20:12 PM »
I have something for ya to look into...I stopped playing at 1:00pm today to go to a meeting...got home at 4:00pm, checked the scoreboard and in three hours...Dannyboy scored 925,000 points...something spectacular happen today and all the scoring coins and ammo doubled or something?
Didn't think so either...
Hate to accuse the self appointed long reigning, long winded former # 1 player of being a straight up player.....but he must be...right....say it ain't so...someone...anyone....
There ya go...I modified it for ya....

What a naughty BK , naughty story telling BK,
here's my screen captures that kinda paint your
story as a little less than accurate , I see you've
put on 100,000,000 points today though you are playing for survival at No 1.

Anyways stop fibbing .

Your good pal, Dansaaid.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:24:14 PM by Dansaaid 👊🏻 »

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 05:58:40 AM »
Hey No1, I guess your accusing post suggests I have not screen captured the scoreboard from my 3am log off and the my 3pm log on capturing both our scores , I played for 5 hours logging back off at 20pm, I'm happy to post the captures , though rather than exposing your claims as fabrications of the truth I'll allow you time to delete or edit this post , anyways Firefighter with loads of downtime (quote) have a great day, let me know when your prepared to let me be No1 again please , .
Dannyboy...You can manipulate a picture to show whatever you want, such as the two you posted. If you open the pics up and look up top of the picture, the first one is time stamped 15:00, the second one is 17:00 with both saying yesterday. Those pictures could be two days apart for all I know...and besides that, they don't support your story ( see above) regarding your time claims and worst of all... your math is terrible too...it's 541,000 points difference for my score on the two photos you posted, not 100,000,000, which would be a third of my total score...by the way...I'm still in first place...and it's a week this evening....Yawn.....

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 12:21:31 AM »
Wow, so I have the capability to scoree 1,000,000' 3 hours according to your claim yet  , you beat your chest and announce you've been No1 for 7 days , lol , firefighter with lots of down time , your funny , anyways we all know you can score 1000,000,000  points on a regular basis and maintain your dominance of the daily battle score board at No1 position Every single day and have done so for months , even though we have 880 average players each day on AW , we laugh at you .

Rumour has it that Entusiasts play a 4 player with you, let you collect all the coins then you shoot them all down to be victorious ( 😧😂😂) hence your top battle score dominance

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 05:47:16 AM »
Yeah..that's how it's done Dannyboy...but ...they fly the bomber, because of its shield...it takes LOTS of ammo to shoot down...hence LOTS of points scored too...so this rumor has credibility??? Or...are you frustrated your still in second place after 9 days....I am growing tired of being on top....I don't know why...cause it's been pretty easy keeping you at #2...

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
Wow, so I have the capability to scoree 1,000,000' 3 hours according to your claim yet  , you beat your chest and announce you've been No1 for 7 days , lol , firefighter with lots of down time , your funny , anyways we all know you can score 1000,000,000  points on a regular basis and maintain your dominance of the daily battle score board at No1 position Every single day and have done so for months , even though we have 880 average players each day on AW , we laugh at you .

Rumour has it that Entusiasts play a 4 player with you, let you collect all the coins then you shoot them all down to be victorious ( 😧😂😂) hence your top battle score dominance

The only one getting laughed at is you Daniella.  Even with your sleigh flying, bomb crapping, spawn killing cowardice you still can only win 10% of our games! 🤣 You're a joke, a clown, a foul mouthed drunken 🤡!

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2017, 10:01:08 PM »

The only one getting laughed at is you Daniella.  Even with your sleigh flying, bomb crapping, spawn killing cowardice you still can only win 10% of our games! 🤣 You're a joke, a clown, a foul mouthed drunken 🤡!

Hey Rotten Pepper , go away , nobody cares about you or your posts , bye , bye bye, go rot  in your hole that you crawled out of you troll 😂😂😎