Author Topic: Bob C  (Read 424 times)

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
Bob C
« on: July 15, 2017, 10:46:45 PM »
Dude - hi.   Test Pilot#4a here.   Hey, knock off the quitting at the connection screen.

Not enough players at all - let alone wasting valuable playing time waiting for your name to come up and leave seven times in a row.

Perhaps if you actually played players such as maybe Jaymz, BK, or that handsome tactician Wiggy Pepper, your game might improve.

I know for a fact that that assjole Wiggy is perfectly happy to fly "least advantage" planes - because he just likes to dogfight.

Just something to consider.

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bob C
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 07:23:05 AM »
I agree 100%.  He's become quite a nuisance, and he's figured out how to get around the penalty by canceling during the GKMatchmaker dialog where it's impossible to tell if the canceling is due to a flake-out or a connection failure.   I'm not sure what to do.

-Brian

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »
Runuphill will Bopsy (Bob C, get it?) a guy six or seven times in ten minutes too.

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 07:28:01 PM »
Here is a suggestion...send him ( them ) an email stating if you continue to receive complaints about their Quiting during matchup, you will be penalized with a one week suspension, then two weeks, then three weeks, then Bye Bye...
Literally...Bob C quits on me for over a year and a half at connection screen, regularly 5,6, 8 times in a row...it's complete bullshit.
Penalize them!!

kostrzewa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 01:18:51 PM »
Agree, daily 3,4 times during last years

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 01:42:22 PM »
Agree, daily 3,4 times during last years

Kostrzewa, Hello.     I might know Wiggy Pepper.   And I think he was the cat interested in inviting you to another airwings forum.       Let me know if you are interested.

Good matches with you your game is very strong.

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 04:59:38 PM »
Bob C!

You played a match.

GG.

Your control sensitivity is set too low- max it out.

Wiggy.

Note- I'll fly the least advantage planes- but I'm not giving you matches- so expect a fight and the Fighter on my last aircraft.

Your practice of  cherry picking opponents has your win percentage .....inflated.

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 10:44:12 PM »
Bob C!

You played a match.

GG.

Your control sensitivity is set too low- max it out.

Wiggy.

Note- I'll fly the least advantage planes- but I'm not giving you matches- so expect a fight and the Fighter on my last aircraft.

Your practice of  cherry picking opponents has your win percentage .....inflated.
You sure he was playing?  I mean, sometimes people lay down their ipads to go to the bathroom and they don't even know a game has started.   Did he fly in a straight line and run into a wall??    Yep? That's what happened.        Just kidding.  He can play pretty good.  He just chooses not to if he thinks he's going to lose.

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 10:44:49 PM »
Lol, good to see you fellas influencing the creator once again , lol, what a scream .

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
I agree 100%.  He's become quite a nuisance, and he's figured out how to get around the penalty by canceling during the GKMatchmaker dialog where it's impossible to tell if the canceling is due to a flake-out or a connection failure.   I'm not sure what to do.

-Brian

Can you remove the cancel button altogether on that screen so the only way to disconnect is to close the AW app or to by quitting in the game?

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 04:13:38 PM »

-Brian

Can you remove the cancel button altogether on that screen so the only way to disconnect is to close the AW app or to by quitting in the game?

Now that's an Idea!!!!!!