Author Topic: Penalized?  (Read 1930 times)

BK

• View Profile
Re: Penalized?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 07:43:31 PM »
So to clarify, if your new to AW and play the game to become customised to the way to play yet find the crybabies target you when they gang up in 3/4 player, first as it's your early flying days so you avoid them by flaking out etc when you next engage them, then you get penalised ? Correct ?

Brian, why are you customising a game with the potential to delight millions against the recommendations of a few diehards who do nothing to encourage growth and just complain about the elements of the true game that they do not like, (ie) the kite, clips, wind speed , requests to improve their chosen plane ( Bk 😂😂)

Danny..Danny..Danny...notice how Biggie G ignores you...here we crybabies are beta testing for Biggie G...helping improve the game...recommending things to improve the game for everyone...here you are bitching about stuff from four years ago...let go already...your still so angry about what...you can't win against most aces....
By the way..I fly many planes..Tubular, Wright Flyer, Fighter, Quad, Dart...depends on the map..ask Biggie G...he can testify to it.
Join us in 2017 Danny..stop Whining!!
And Biggie G...The Tubular needs shield!!

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2017, 04:38:43 AM »
First Time ,I don't agree with you Brian (BK).
The tubular is fine like that  if the shield is higher it will become overpowered like sleigh.

I have noticed lately (since the AWI maps are on ) that it is used more and more .
And it is not for nothing :in these big maps it has many advantages: speed and good capabilities of armaments.

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 02:01:21 PM »
Perhaps I am not a normal player, and my outspoken views and gameplay have earned me a higher percentage of R'btch matchups.

Ha- my inclination to quit on newbs, tail tucking runnerb***hes and pointless coin collectors has my flake ratio higher than you might expect.

I'll endure some mindless newb encounters to enable my need to quit on pointless opponents in favor of warriors.

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 07:01:58 PM »
The tubular is fine like that  if the shield is higher it will become overpowered like sleigh.

I have noticed lately (since the AWI maps are on ) that it is used more and more .
And it is not for nothing :in these big maps it has many advantages: speed and good capabilities of armaments.

The request was more for Dannyboy....😇

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 11:30:46 AM »

The request was more for Dannyboy....😇
LOL  ;)

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
Lol, this is a game, just like x box or PS4 , you get beat then you play the next game and get on with it, your posts are boring, repetitive and crap, we all know who you are and established pattern of conflict post behind test pilot etc, boring, boring , boring, it's 2017 fella, and the creator is delivering updates to our game , slither away muppet,your boring 😎😂👏🏻👏🏻

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »
Nobody should have to watch their flake ratio.  It's set so high that any normal person would never hit it.  I mean if you're flaking 35% of the time then you're going to know it without having to look at your stats.  A normal player should easily be in the 7% or less range.

I'm thinking about making an addition for the next update which will pass all the player stats to each other at connection, and display some vitals on the connection screen so you can see what you're up against.  Probably can't fit that onto the iPhone screen, but I should be able to fit it onto the iPad screen.

-Brian

What amount of time has to pass before quitting is counted as flaking?  Is there a time threshold, say, if you stay in the game for 30 seconds but then have to go, does this count against your flake ratio?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »
Any amount of time.  Once the connection has been made and there's no reason to abort then it counts.

-Brian

WingsAir

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 07:00:37 PM »
What about prior to the connection being made?  There is a "Cancel" button for a reason, correct?  I frequently encounter players who I know will cheat by pressing Pause during games, or have armor so strong (weirdly) that NO amount of shots from ANY weapon will hurt them, or send me insulting/profane Re-Match messages.  So, when I see their names appear at the initial Searching For Players screen, I choose to Cancel.  This is before the game even begins or all players have been selected.  I should not be penalized for canceling because of these reasons.  Otherwise, please remove the Cancel button.

DannyBoy

• AW rules! Spread the word!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 08:24:09 PM »
What about prior to the connection being made?  There is a "Cancel" button for a reason, correct?  I frequently encounter players who I know will cheat by pressing Pause during games, or have armor so strong (weirdly) that NO amount of shots from ANY weapon will hurt them, or send me insulting/profane Re-Match messages.  So, when I see their names appear at the initial Searching For Players screen, I choose to Cancel.  This is before the game even begins or all players have been selected.  I should not be penalized for canceling because of these reasons.  Otherwise, please remove the Cancel button.
Agreed...  unfortunately when I run into those type of players I’v been crashing out on purpose.  At least it doesn’t count as flaking.