Author Topic: Connection issues  (Read 2183 times)

TLiggins

Connection issues
« on: June 15, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
Are any of you experiencing dropped games in OTHER IOS multiplayer games? Or is this isolated in Airwings.

I am experiencing a 60% dropped game rate! where I get the "You Win" disconnection in the middle of the game. Seems it is happening more and more...

No wonder people have given up.

For the record I am running 30/20 Verizon FIOS with no other issues.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:25:49 PM by TLiggins »

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Connection issues
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »
I see this happen maybe once a week, but certainly not 60%. 

-Brian

TLiggins

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 07:07:27 AM »
I see this happen maybe once a week, but certainly not 60%. 

-Brian

My number was probably high from frustration. But it's a lot. But I also play a lot more then you, given our points. I have 200,000,000

So maybe I am seeing many more disconnects then you, ....you should come here and monitor my IPAD and internet and fix this issue once and for all,....

It would be like being in a laboratory the disconnects are so frequent and repeatable.

TLiggins

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:26:37 PM »
Here's a video of a usual game for me....just when I get all me ammo at about :45 secs. you will see what happens.

http://www.kamcord.com/v/7YsZ7S4YKtG

Wtf?

The Neighbor of the Beast

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 06:23:29 PM »
Not to keep banging on, but...

I have had this exact problem for the past several months. I would say 50-60% is about the right number of games I lose to people dis-connecting. By lose I mean I  end up winnning when the other three players spontaneously leave the game.

Brian has suggested its because people are leaving in mid-game to upgrade their packs, but it happens to players who clearly have the latest planes, so I kinda doubt it.

I started a similar thread a while back to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issues and it seemed to die off after Brian didn't seem to be experiencing the same issues.

It is what it is, I guess.

My question would be...

How many people who play are forum members? If it is widespread problem are those affected able to voice their concerns online as forum members or do they just stop playing because connection issues make the game unenjoyable?

Love the game. Jus' sayin...