Author Topic: TabMeister in app store shows left side tabs, but it doesn't work well  (Read 6033 times)

prophetizer

tab meister doesn't seem to actually support the side of the screen like u advertise in your screenshots in the app store.  sure, i can move them there, but the options only let me move them to bottom left or bottom right, which do no good for me because i don't hide the dock.  now, even if i move them to the left side, i have to be careful because as soon as i hover over 1 tab, it shoots out and overs other tabs and i can't get to them.  something needs to change here, for instance maybe make the tab expand on click, or have the pop out not cover the tabs so i can switch to another.  it's very very sensitive

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You have to right-click the tab which brings up the options, and then tell it what side of the screen to attach the tab to.

-Brian

prophetizer

well, that i know, but for moving them all there is only bottom left and bottom right, obviously need more options than that so it's easy to move them.  didn't answer my other question though about tabs under the flyouts and clicking to open them.

would also be nice to have them not always on top, and hotkey accessible

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think I'm not understanding the question.  You just select which edge to attach the tab to, it puts it there, and then you can drag it wherever you want along that edge.

-Brian