Author Topic: Not enough multiplayers!  (Read 3901 times)

iApplelife

Not enough multiplayers!
« on: March 13, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »
Hello guys, I don't know if it's just me but it's almost impossible to find people willing to play Nanaosuar. Therefore, I have a very hard time building my rank. If anybody feels like playing please add my GameCenter ID: iApplelife ,and if interested post yours bellow, Thanks!

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not enough multiplayers!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 07:55:55 AM »
I find it pretty easy to get an auto-match as long as it's the right time of day.  Typically in the mornings and evenings, but in the middle of the day it's very hard since everyone is at work.

-Brian

iApplelife

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
I know, starting a two player match is pretty easy. If only the four player matches were easier to setup.

earlw

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 12:24:14 AM »
West Coast evenings are surprisingly difficult for finding a partner for two-player Nanosaur; it's as if you and I are almost the only ones playing, and everyone else lives on the East Coast and is in bed already!  :'(

Another issue is that Cro-Mag Rally is probably an even stronger multi-player Pangea game than Nanosaur in terms of replay variety, and it just got even cooler in multiplayer with the latest update (more Nanosaur-like in some ways).  Also a lot of people might find fine Nanosaur control to be too difficult to learn.

iApplelife

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »
West Coast evenings are surprisingly difficult for finding a partner for two-player Nanosaur; it's as if you and I are almost the only ones playing, and everyone else lives on the East Coast and is in bed already!  :'(

Another issue is that Cro-Mag Rally is probably an even stronger multi-player Pangea game than Nanosaur in terms of replay variety, and it just got even cooler in multiplayer with the latest update (more Nanosaur-like in some ways).  Also a lot of people might find fine Nanosaur control to be too difficult to learn.

I'm almost always available, when It comes to a having a multipayer match with my favorite game. I'm located at the east coast. Anyway, I had a though, what about an Ice Age map for nanosaur? It could possible have a time limit until you freeze and such, is that a possibility?