Author Topic: New Bug Last 24 Hours or More  (Read 1663 times)

tomwoods99

New Bug Last 24 Hours or More
« on: April 22, 2013, 11:31:34 PM »
New bug . . . at least for the past 24 hours:

First in AWI I noticed it yesterday morning, then in AW, too.  When you click on "Scores" at the start up screen to check the score boards, then click on "Cumulative Scores" or "Battle Scores," the game freezes up.  You aren't taken to the scores & you can't back up w/the little back arrow <.  The music is still playing, but the game is frozen unless you hit the Home button to turn it off & reopen it.  Everything else is working normally w/the game, & you can still go to GC to check the scores w/o issue.

P.S. ~ At least one other player has noticed this; I think it was Buildsoc . . . .
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:09:27 AM by Tom »

G122061810

Re: New Bug Last 24 Hours or More
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 04:11:06 AM »
New bug . . . at least for the past 24 hours:

First in AWI I noticed it yesterday morning, then in AW, too.  When you click on "Scores" at the start up screen to check the score boards, then click on "Cumulative Scores" or "Battle Scores," the game freezes up.  You aren't taken to the scores & you can't back up w/the little back arrow <.  The music is still playing, but the game is frozen unless you hit the Home button to turn it off & reopen it.  Everything else is working normally w/the game, & you can still go to GC to check the scores w/o issue.

P.S. ~ At least one other player has noticed this; I think it was Buildsoc . . . .

I had that same thing happen last night, but it has happened to me, over the past year with AW and now with AWI, about a dozen times or so.  Never have figured out why it does that.

tomwoods99

Re: New Bug Last 24 Hours or More
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 01:06:02 AM »
Well, I just played a different game than AW or AWI for once, & I discovered that if I tried to check the scores via GC through the game itself the same game freeze occurred.  So it must be directly related to whatever issues GC is having right now that is causing all the fuss.  I'm not having any issues w/GC itself that I've noticed other than it won't send friend requests right now & GC freezes up if you try to do so.