Author Topic: A Brand new app idea,Brian please read!  (Read 9818 times)

JJTHEGAMER67

A Brand new app idea,Brian please read!
« on: October 07, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
I have had this idea for a few months now but this could be the next Airwings.
It's called Mad Bumper!
Instead of Air planes or Dino's,it would be a bumper car game,now their is very very few bumper car game which are actually good the only other actuall first person bumper car game that is for iOS their is some zombie or alien bumper car game and I don't even see it App Store and it was not smooth and a terrible game soo,
I think if Pangea made this game featuring Game Center this could be one the best of the new apps yet.
Just like AW you would have a bumper car in front of you and you would control it with tilt or butten.
Just like AW their would be power ups like health speed and points,this game would also be online multiplayer just like AW with your avatar above your car.
Their would be 3 diffrent bumper car rooms to battle in
1 hip hop groove carnival bumper car room with a fair in the backround and stone walls with colorful spay paint and wall art.
2 jungle maddness where the bumper car room would be in the middle of a jungle with lots of reall pretty greens and more around
3 bored walk riptide park where the ride would be at a fair on the bored walk,and the bumper car room in the middle of it.
Of course either the game could put you in the car up close and personal,or a bit more further away with a person in it.
Also you could bump other players and have weapons too like AW,such as laser bullets,and wind shuv wich could be powerfull,a grenade which would take good amount of health from your car.
The last weapon would be electric pulse were you throw it and stops the other players car for 2 seconds.
Also add voice chat.
And that's it I thank you Brian and whoever read this post.
Thanks JJTHEGAMER67- James
Ps here is some picture examples of what I mean.

[attachment deleted by admin]

JJTHEGAMER67

Re: A Brand new app idea,Brian please read!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:50:46 PM »
Picture number 2

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
Heh, I had actually thought of doing a bumper car game not that long ago because we had a bumper car area in Bugdom 2 which was really cool... wish I had a screenshot to show you.

-Brian

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:13:06 PM »
Heh, I had actually thought of doing a bumper car game not that long ago because we had a bumper car area in Bugdom 2 which was really cool... wish I had a screenshot to show you.

-Brian
ya I mean I was very amazed that their is no front person bumper car games,only talbe format where the bumper cars on the bottom and I don't like those kind of games.
This is one of the reasons I also thought of,and I'm flying on AW in the maze I thought how sad that theirs not a bumper car game like this on iPad or iOS devices.
Ill have to check out bugdom 2,to see what you ment.
But ya I really would love this bumper car game to come to Pangea,if it does come it just would be alsome.
Thanks JJTHEGAMER67- James. 8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
Duh, I just had a brain fart.  The bumper cars are not in Bugdom 2, they were in Otto Matic:

-Brian

luther unleashed again

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
I would potentially be interested in this idea, I'm really not much for games and airings would be the first game "since Mario bros" years ago to really get my interest,  but this concept looks fun to me! Bumper cars baby.... Yeah    ;). Shooting too would be a nice addition to the concept

queen.of.mean

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »
As i read the bumper car idea, another idea Is some kind of boat game.... Same idea as air wings... Different size/ type of boats.... Different weapon capabilities... Your boat can get hit with wakes/waves etc...
Thanks...

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 11:30:29 AM »
Well, I'm currently working on a new game, and it's not any of the above, but I think it's going to be crazy cool!

-Brian

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »
As i read the bumper car idea, another idea Is some kind of boat game.... Same idea as air wings... Different size/ type of boats.... Different weapon capabilities... Your boat can get hit with wakes/waves etc...
Thanks...
thats a great idea too

donut

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 01:21:46 AM »
good ideas!
good good.

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »

Ben Goertz

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 11:22:45 PM »
Yeah what a great idea

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 04:30:01 AM »
Thanks Ben I hope these 2 ideas end up being real apps by Pangea!

Ben Goertz

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »
What a great idea JJ.

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »