Author Topic: Thread sorting from latest to oldest  (Read 2255 times)

Flying Tigers

Thread sorting from latest to oldest
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:36:21 PM »
Is there a way to sort the threads per topic so that the latest ones appear first and at the top when you open a topic.. and if you want to look at older ones you then click in descending order?

I think it makes sense for the latest postings to appear first.. not the other way around.

sti-jpn

Re: Thread sorting from latest to oldest
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 10:25:31 AM »
Hey Red,

I really need to check these other sections of the forum & break down the wall from AW to the big wide forum world  ;D

You sure can do this if you haven't already worked it out:

Profile then Account Settings then Mod Profile click on Look & Layout then towards the bottom of the options you should see "Show most recent post's at the top" click on the little box & here's the kicker......don't forget to click on the "Change Profile" button at the very bottom of the page in the right hand cnr

:D

STI-JPN

Flying Tigers

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 03:59:24 PM »
Hey Red,

I really need to check these other sections of the forum & break down the wall from AW to the big wide forum world  ;D

You sure can do this if you haven't already worked it out:

Profile then Account Settings then Mod Profile click on Look & Layout then towards the bottom of the options you should see "Show most recent post's at the top" click on the little box & here's the kicker......don't forget to click on the "Change Profile" button at the very bottom of the page in the right hand cnr

:D

STI-JPN

nice one, thank brent!  8)

sti-jpn

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 10:43:54 PM »
My Pleasure

No one comes here from the AW forum, I have to go out from the main page to hear but never do. Miss seeing you over there mate, jump back in the water's fine  ;)