Author Topic: Desperately need updated App Store reviews  (Read 5744 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2122
  • Karma: +282/-138
    • View Profile
Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« on: September 16, 2012, 11:12:44 PM »
Hey guys!  On Saturday Apple approved a ton of updates.  The previous versions had 4.5 star average rating on the store, but the new versions wiped those out.  I desperately need everyone to update their reviews, especially for Nanosaur 2, Bugdom 2, CroMag Rally, and Enigmo 2.   That would really help us a lot, especially if you can do a written review in addition to just giving it a star rating.

Thanks!

Brian

Flying Tigers

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »
posted a review for the current version (AW... err maybe you need more reviews for the other games too?)

shame there aren't more people jumping in  :-\

i could only do it by clicking on "view in itunes" button under the logo. otherwise it would let me leave a review.
guess that's how it should be done?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:45:30 PM by Little Red Riding Hood »

sti-jpn

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »
posted a review for the current version (AW... err maybe you need more reviews for the other games too?)

shame there aren't more people jumping in  :-\

i could only do it by clicking on "view in itunes" button under the logo. otherwise it would let me leave a review.
guess that's how it should be done?

Yes mate that's right only in Itunes direct. I was download some songs on the weekend & while I was there I put a new review under kai_kun I think like last time then went on a clickathon saying yes to the good ones & no to the bad ones. Was at it for awhile too. Don't know how it helps but Brain said it did so helping I did

Later

Flying Tigers

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
posted a review for the current version (AW... err maybe you need more reviews for the other games too?)

shame there aren't more people jumping in  :-\

i could only do it by clicking on "view in itunes" button under the logo. otherwise it would let me leave a review.
guess that's how it should be done?

Yes mate that's right only in Itunes direct. I was download some songs on the weekend & while I was there I put a new review under kai_kun I think like last time then went on a clickathon saying yes to the good ones & no to the bad ones. Was at it for awhile too. Don't know how it helps but Brain said it did so helping I did

Later

i'm guessing its just good advertisement if people see decent and recent reviews tied to it. that's one of the factors i used before downloading and paying money on aw for all the packages. it lived up to its reviews.


luther unleashed again

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 04:07:40 PM »
I wrote a review around 3hrs ago and it's still not there, and no other reviews are there... Strange iv not had this happen before... Anybody else?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2122
  • Karma: +282/-138
    • View Profile
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 04:09:43 PM »
This happens a lot.  About 80% of the time that I don't see my review show up, it does eventually show up, but maybe not for a few *days*.  The other 20% of the time it just gets lost in the ether and I have to rewrite it.  It seems that if I write the review on the iDevice then it fails much more often, but if I write it in iTunes it goes up eventually almost every time.

-Brian

luther unleashed again

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
This happens a lot.  About 80% of the time that I don't see my review show up, it does eventually show up, but maybe not for a few *days*.  The other 20% of the time it just gets lost in the ether and I have to rewrite it.  It seems that if I write the review on the iDevice then it fails much more often, but if I write it in iTunes it goes up eventually almost every time.

-Brian

Huh, thanks ill try and do it again and see what happens!

luther unleashed again

  • Guest
Re: Desperately need updated App Store reviews
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 01:24:43 PM »
Huh, so still no reviews including mine on current version of airings.  Very strange I don't remember this happening but maybe it has and I just didn't know because I didn't go back to sift through and find it.  Ill have to try and do it through iTunes as you suggested, iv never done it that way but I'm sure I can figure it out.  Well see what happens