Author Topic: What game?  (Read 3380 times)

Faztbikez

What game?
« on: August 08, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
Of all the games pangea has which is your favorite

Ottobot

Re: What game?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:03:03 AM »
Bugdom.

sti-jpn

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 01:07:55 AM »
I downloaded Cro-Mag rally it's a good game but similar to most other racing games but maybe that's just me. Also tried out Nanosaur 2 cool game, i can see how AW is based on this game, but found it a little slow, not enough action, worked out if u use all your wind/boost then ur stuck flying really slow  ;D

Going to try Bugdom & warheads looks interesting

Later all

Ottobot

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:40:55 AM »
You're gonna need Mac OS 9 to play the original Bugdom.

sti-jpn

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
Don't have Mac unfortunately but I downloaded Bugdom 2 on my IPhone, just getting into it but it's fun so far. Having trouble finding all the items I need, I got the map but it doesn't show where things are, I guess that's the point of the game right, to find things as you go along

I noticed on Bugdom 2 in the credits the animation was done by another Greenstone I think it was Peter, assuming Brians brother, that's cool, talented family.

Wonder what type of Multiplayer game Brian is working on? COuld it be a AW 2 version or something totally different???

Ottobot

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:51 PM »
You'd have to look on eBay to find a PowerPC Mac with OS 9 that can play Pangea's older titles like Bugdom, Nanosaur, Weekend Warrior, or Mighty Mike. Many of the iMac G3's that were released after 1999 came with Bugdom and Nanosaur preinstalled. So if you ever get your hands on one of the old iMac G3's, chances are it already has Bugdom and/or Nanosaur on it, and both are classics.

Unfortunately, because those games were originally coded on the classic Mac OS, none of them are compatible with OS X. (And they all run like crap in OS X's classic mode on PPC Macs.) Fortunately, every single one of their OS X games has been ported to the iOS. But if you want to travel back to Pangea of the 90's, you're gonna need a 90's machine.

donut

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »
bugdom 2.

Ottobot

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »
I noticed on Bugdom 2 in the credits the animation was done by another Greenstone I think it was Peter, assuming Brians brother, that's cool, talented family.
Just found his website, he's made some pretty cool stuff!

http://www.petergreenstone.com/Animation/Welcome.html

donut

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 11:51:01 PM »
oh my it's ur brother!