Author Topic: I don't know if it's just me...  (Read 5398 times)

Ottobot

I don't know if it's just me...
« on: July 29, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
...but it seems like I'm the only one here who still gives a damn about Pangea's other games. All everyone ever talks about here anymore is Air Wings. Too be honest, I really never cared much for Air Wings because I'm not a fan of multiplayer. The old school action-adventure stuff like Otto Matic and Bugdom are my kind of style. I feel like I'm talking to myself whenever I post in other sub-forums. Oh well.

Yes, I'm sounded really butthurt right now.

ThundarrAirFiend

Re: I don't know if it's just me...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:06:29 PM »
while multiplayer is king and air wings is a blast some offline fun would be a nice addition to the multi games. but that might be really hard for all i know and make the game entirely different. so i would guess that labor is finite so keep the air wings game supreme :)

Ottobot

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 08:21:14 PM »
*GASP* Someone ventured outside of the Air Wings sub-forum!

*Ah-hem* Sarcasm aside, I guess I'm just being too nostalgic of the "good old days".......of 2010, when the forum first opened up. The first crop of members were talking about all of Pangea's games, from Pangea Arcade to freakin' Weekend Warrior. But I guess that fizzled out when they realized that there was nothing left about those games to talk about.

I just can't get into Air Wings because of all the little things such as potential internet connection issues, the idea of playing against anonymous strangers, and some of those strangers being complete trash talking idiots. No game should require an internet connection to play. Back then, multiplayer meant two to four friends in the same room playing the same game on the same screen. Boy were those the days. I'd love to see that option again.

Bottom line, Air Wings isn't my thing. As a consequence of that, however, I've got nobody to talk to outside of the Air Wings sub-forum...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:25:34 PM by Ottobot »

(~Luke_12~)

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
*GASP* Someone ventured outside of the Air Wings sub-forum!

*Ah-hem* Sarcasm aside, I guess I'm just being too nostalgic of the "good old days".......of 2010, when the forum first opened up. The first crop of members were talking about all of Pangea's games, from Pangea Arcade to freakin' Weekend Warrior. But I guess that fizzled out when they realized that there was nothing left about those games to talk about.

I just can't get into Air Wings because of all the little things such as potential internet connection issues, the idea of playing against anonymous strangers, and some of those strangers being complete trash talking idiots. No game should require an internet connection to play. Back then, multiplayer meant two to four friends in the same room playing the same game on the same screen. Boy were those the days. I'd love to see that option again.

Bottom line, Air Wings isn't my thing. As a consequence of that, however, I've got nobody to talk to outside of the Air Wings sub-forum...

Everyone loves airwings,it's so fun :D.

Faztbikez

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »

sti-jpn

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 09:43:38 PM »
Hi Ottobot,

Just thought I would surprise you with someone actually clicking on another game thread apart from AW

I hear you on the old school gaming, maybe showing my age but I grew up with the old Atari & all the classic games from that generation. Everyone is different & can understand u not getting into AW, this is my first time joining a Multiplayer game, as I always thought I don't want to play random people I don't know & make a fool of myself. But with AW I got into it & enjoy every minute so far, even posting in a forum for the first time ever

Anyway I'm glad you are here flying the other games flags apart from AW

Cheers

Brent
STI-JPN & now Kai_Kun

Ottobot

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 12:15:24 AM »
Thank y'all for the replies!

fordcars

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 12:44:43 AM »
I miss the good old times when me and my brother used to play Cro-Mag rally splitscreen on the eMac G4.

Ben Goertz

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »
Me too.

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »
Same here all of us forum members need to stick together no matter what Pangea or other games we play,I myself play Airwings and nanosuare 2 but that's all with Pangea I also play Minecraft and asphalt 7,angry birds,and the sims 3,+ so many more.
So yupp I am a gamer for Pangea games and so many others on other devices.
I also been trying to come on this section more turning in ideas and more.
Well the best of luck -jj

Ben Goertz

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 10:32:19 AM »
I

Me like this site!

RollieMcFly27

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 05:15:14 PM »
Hey! Don't get too bumed out, Man! I joined the PS forums to keep supporting Bugdom and the old favourites like Otto Matic, Nanosaur and more!

It does me good to see another good fan of the old games. So in other words, you're not alone. :)