Author Topic: Mac os  (Read 3175 times)

Fordcars123

Mac os
« on: May 01, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »
I was wondering why Pangea Software don't make Mac os games anymore, but now I think I know. These days, everyone want extremely good graphics game and no more good real games like Bugdom. Pangea probably won't make great graphic games, but only really good games made with passion. that is why Brian went to the iPod. On it, people will download it because they don't expect Call of duty and so. They expect good games. I just wish Pangea Software would make other games on Mac. But the thing is, lots and lots of people, mostly middle aged and young, would be willing to buy great games and not crappy games with good graphics. I say that Pangea should release new games on the Mac like maybe even online games. But my dream game would be Bugdom 3. Skip and Rollie McFly would team up together to fight what ever enemy. Or a huge game involving nearly ALL Pangea games like Nanosaur, Bugdom, Cro-Mag rally, Ottomatic... These games would be amazing and would easily put Pangea Software on the map. PANGEA SOFTWARE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDoctor

Re: Mac os
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »
How 'bout a 3rd person western shooter called "Billy Fronteir: Space Cowboy" now tht would be pretty awesome
       -The Doctor

Buckwhal

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 09:05:20 PM »
Well, with IOS 6 and Mountain Lion coming, why don't they make a Nanosaur 3 that could be cross platform? iPads, Macs, and iPhones all playing together... Eh?

fordcars

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:44:50 PM »
Yeah sorry doc. And yeah it would be cool and simple. Even easier with the Mac app store.

TheDoctor

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 06:37:47 PM »
yeah, well, there's gotta' be a way pangeasoft can be more popular.
               - The Doctor, traveler of all time and space.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 06:41:37 PM by TheDoctor »

Fordcars123

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
Well I guess that nanosaur 2 has so great graphics too!