Author Topic: Let the pilots determine who wins  (Read 161 times)

BK

• View Profile
Let the pilots determine who wins
« on: November 19, 2017, 02:19:14 PM »
I’ve come to the conclusion that veteran players are throttled in terms of shield, like there are player groups haveing different settings depending on skill level, points accumulated, ranking on leader board, etc., all to protect newer players from getting frustrated...if not,then I’m not sure what’s going on.
Could we try an experiment with the game? Could you set ALL the planes shield to the SAME SETTING...preferably a higher setting like the Wright Flyer....This will allow for some dogfighting...by putting the shield the same for all planes, the skill of the pilot will determine the outcome of the game, not what plane your flying.

BK

• View Profile
Re: Let the pilots determine who wins
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 07:15:08 AM »
Since you aren’t interested in my previous suggestion...how about adding 10% speed to ALL the planes, change it up a little...more speed equals more fun...try it for a month...see how everyone likes it....something simple for you to do...come on Biggie G...it will be well received...

George27/MENUEZ1976

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:36:02 AM »
😂🤣😂 Silly BK, let the players decide who wins? That’s not fair, that would mean that the less skilled players might lose! Brian and Apple are not interested in competition, they are obviously more focused on the important things in life, you know, equity of outcome!👍 The amount of time and practice that one accumlates is actually an unfair advantage so the only FAIR option is to weigh down those of us that have applied ourselves to learning the craft of AirWings piloting for a longer period of time.

As a matter of fact, I have been feeling extremely guilty about winning lately. So much so that I was going to request that Brian get rid of the “You Win” screen and especially the “You Lose” at the end of each game!
I just feel horrible knowing that someone might actually read the “You Lose” and then have to somehow, figure out a way to continue on with their lives! Since we are at it please get rid of those nasty and mean spirited pencils, darts, rubber bands, bombs and probably the spitballs (we don’t want to tear down any forests).

Thank you Brian for forcing us to remain on the “right” path, if it wasn’t for you and Apple, some people could possibly find out that there are actually pilots that are better than they are, what is world coming to???

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 10:32:04 PM »
Since you aren’t interested in my previous suggestion...how about adding 10% speed to ALL the planes, change it up a little...more speed equals more fun...try it for a month...see how everyone likes it....something simple for you to do...come on Biggie G...it will be well received...
I personally think unlimited wind would be cool.  Maybe even make that one of the things you gain by collecting coins.