Author Topic: 12.3.1  (Read 705 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« on: September 28, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »
I'm going to push out a TestFlight build for 12.3.1 to all the testers, so please be sure you still have TestFlight installed.

I made some changes which I want to test to see if it reduces the number of crashes in the game.

Look for the new test version soon...

-Brian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 12.3.1
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 07:56:17 AM »
Well, 2 days in and Apple still hasn't approved the TestFlight beta... WTF.  I already have another build.  If Apple doesn't get on this soon I may just submit it to the store.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 09:01:12 AM »
Apple finally approved the beta.  I've submitted the latest build which is now available on TestFlight.

-Brian

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
Question...
Before I take my almost new ipad pro back to apple because the gyro freaks out continuously after the last ios update....   
Can you explain why (no matter how hard I try) I have never been able to get the gyro to faulter at all in tutorial mode.   I can finish a game where my plane crashed out 3 times in a given game, immediately go to that same map (with the same plane) in tutorial mode, and fly like A hyperactive moth around a porchlight for 10 minutes and NEVER NEVER have the gyro fail. ????

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 10:14:57 AM »
Hard to say - I don't know what makes the accelerometer hardware freak out in the first place, so I don't know what the correlations might be.  I just know that Apple doesn't seem to give a crap about fixing anything anymore.

-Brian

George27/MENUEZ1976

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 10:27:08 AM »
How about your opponent’s poor internet connection? Maybe that is why it only happens during multiplayer?
With this new update, almost all of my opponents have extremely strong shields. They are able to run through bombs, get hit with pencils, get filled up with darts.... and very little to no damage registers.
Is this intentional, maybe based on amount of games played, trying to “even” things up or is it just another side effect of a new update?

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
How about your opponent’s poor internet connection? Maybe that is why it only happens during multiplayer?
With this new update, almost all of my opponents have extremely strong shields. They are able to run through bombs, get hit with pencils, get filled up with darts.... and very little to no damage registers.
Is this intentional, maybe based on amount of games played, trying to “even” things up or is it just another side effect of a new update?

Biggie G...This above issue has been a REAL problem...it's like I'm wasting my time playing because I can't do any damage to a majority of players...what's the issue? Have you tweeked the player pool with old vs new or higher ranked vs lower ranked or more points vs less points or winning percentage ranking vs below 50% winning percentage. WHAT GIVES??????
BK