Author Topic: Dannyboy...Your not in first place, I am...  (Read 843 times)

BK

• View Profile
Dannyboy...Your not in first place, I am...
« on: August 15, 2017, 11:04:58 AM »
Dannyboy...I really dont care about number one..My goal was to overtake you and be first to 300,000,000 million...you were watching and playing...then you took a weekend off...two weekends ago to be exact...and I made my move...up 1.5 million when you signed on that Monday..you tried to mount an onslaught..but by Tuesday..you knew it was over...and by Friday evening...it was official....
I had hoodwinked ya....come on..admit it...it had to be a little bitter for ya....

But know your place...and its second place to be specific...since you lost first place in AWI to JiJi....remember that...I figured you might as well have second in AW too...Good luck catching me...Cause you have been typical Dannyboy..I let you, I might authorize, I allowed you....
Your a controll freak who cant stand being number two...so I am gonna keep you there...for a little while...I'll let ya know when you can have MY spot back...maybe if you say please!!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:09:21 AM by BK »

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
Re: Dannyboy...Your not in first place, I am...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:24:08 AM »
Lol, I dictate your position boy, beahave yourself, looks to me like your sweating , I can smell your fear 😂😎👍🏻 Who's your daddy 😉😂😂😂

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 05:48:23 AM »
Says the guy in second place...yawn

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 10:11:40 PM »
Says the guy in second place...yawn

I see you put 1,890,000 on you Score in 19 hrs 😂😂😂 well done secondary forum leader your the man , and guess what the best Battle Score in AW score boards too as per daily score dominating board for months now, wow ,  there's a rotten smell , its rotten , and here's you in your enhanced request plane with super shield, wind and ammo that the creator provided on your request , wow, your the man , wish I had easy target friends to enhance my score and a plane purpose built .

Stand Tall and be proud , we all recognise your contribution into improving the game , I guess Rotten Pepper might come incognito with lies untruths and pathetic claims from one who is ignored and desperate for recognition, aye BK, we are all watching , everyone , I might add 3,000,000 points on myself tomoz , but youd bleat like a sheep 😂👍🏻👶🏻⏬
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:18:04 PM by Dansaaid 👊🏻 »

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 10:08:17 PM »
I'm sensing a bit of frustration from you Dannyboy....11 days I'm in first place...and your previous formula for holding onto first place by scoring mega points is not working for you...what are you gonna do?

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:35 PM »
Hey Dannyboy...just checking in....two weeks in first place for me....and you said I would ONLY  be there for one week....guess you were WRONG....

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 09:37:49 PM »
5 weeks in first Dannyboy...