Author Topic: Battle Score Boards Issue  (Read 2372 times)

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
Re: Battle Score Boards Issue
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2017, 10:32:53 PM »
Wow, so I have the capability to scoree 1,000,000' 3 hours according to your claim yet  , you beat your chest and announce you've been No1 for 7 days , lol , firefighter with lots of down time , your funny , anyways we all know you can score 1000,000,000  points on a regular basis and maintain your dominance of the daily battle score board at No1 position Every single day and have done so for months , even though we have 880 average players each day on AW , we laugh at you .

Rumour has it that Entusiasts play a 4 player with you, let you collect all the coins then you shoot them all down to be victorious ( 😧😂😂) hence your top battle score dominance

The only one getting laughed at is you Daniella.  Even with your sleigh flying, bomb crapping, spawn killing cowardice you still can only win 10% of our games! 🤣 You're a joke, a clown, a foul mouthed drunken 🤡!

Hey Rotten Pepper , go away , nobody cares about you or your posts , bye , bye bye, go rot  in your hole that you crawled out of you troll 😂😂😎

Hate to burst your little hate bubble there, but "the truth hurts" must be some other cat that thinks you're a worthless nubbin.

I'm here as test pilot #4a, no big mystery-

Keep it straight man you're embarrassing yourself.

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
Re: Battle Score Boards Issue
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 08:07:02 PM »
Wow, so I have the capability to scoree 1,000,000' 3 hours according to your claim yet  , you beat your chest and announce you've been No1 for 7 days , lol , firefighter with lots of down time , your funny , anyways we all know you can score 1000,000,000  points on a regular basis and maintain your dominance of the daily battle score board at No1 position Every single day and have done so for months , even though we have 880 average players each day on AW , we laugh at you .

Rumour has it that Entusiasts play a 4 player with you, let you collect all the coins then you shoot them all down to be victorious ( 😧😂😂) hence your top battle score dominance

The only one getting laughed at is you Daniella.  Even with your sleigh flying, bomb crapping, spawn killing cowardice you still can only win 10% of our games! 🤣 You're a joke, a clown, a foul mouthed drunken 🤡!

Hey Rotten Pepper , go away , nobody cares about you or your posts , bye , bye bye, go rot  in your hole that you crawled out of you troll 😂😂😎

Hate to burst your little hate bubble there, but "the truth hurts" must be some other cat that thinks you're a worthless nubbin.

I'm here as test pilot #4a, no big mystery-

Keep it straight man you're embarrassing yourself.

🤣 He not too sharp, like a perfectly polished marble. Drunken 🤡.