Author Topic: Battle Score Boards Issue  (Read 2376 times)

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
Battle Score Boards Issue
« on: August 07, 2017, 09:56:17 PM »
Brian,
BK has shown as No1 on the daily battle score boards for weeks now, with an average 833 players showing each day ,its hard to believe one player can consistently score over 19,000 points on a regular daily basis , something's not right .

I've played 4 player numerous times over the past few weeks , best score I've achieved is 16,825 , and that's not a consistent score , just one that reflects that particular game, usual 4 players gives me around 12,000 to 14,500 points. 

I used to monitor the daily battle score boards when I played regularly, BKs best average was always around 12,000 at best, I might be wrong but there's a smell , and its rotten , can you investigate please and give us all confidence that the daily battle score table is accurate , thank you .

I'll continue to monitor the daily battle score board for the next few weeks, taking screenshots should you need them, I'd hate to expose unfair activity among ACE'S 😂🏆👊🏼😎

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Score Boards Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 08:43:14 AM »
I'll look into it.

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »
Brian,
BK has shown as No1 on the daily battle score boards for weeks now, with an average 833 players showing each day ,its hard to believe one player can consistently score over 19,000 points on a regular daily basis , something's not right .

I've played 4 player numerous times over the past few weeks , best score I've achieved is 16,825 , and that's not a consistent score , just one that reflects that particular game, usual 4 players gives me around 12,000 to 14,500 points. 

I used to monitor the daily battle score boards when I played regularly, BKs best average was always around 12,000 at best, I might be wrong but there's a smell , and its rotten , can you investigate please and give us all confidence that the daily battle score table is accurate , thank you .

I'll continue to monitor the daily battle score board for the next few weeks, taking screenshots should you need them, I'd hate to expose unfair activity among ACE'S 😂🏆👊🏼😎

ROTFLMFAO!  :'(  ;D

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 06:57:23 PM »
Careful what you say here.  Comments get deleted if they annoy Danny.  I see why this place is deserted.  Apparently it's the official "Dan-gea" forum.  LOL!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 07:37:58 PM by James »

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 07:53:43 PM »
7/8/17 Best Battle Score No 1  BK - 19390
8/8/17 Best Battle Score No 1  BK - 18575

Screenshots Available on request .

I'll monitor daily now that I feel my fire for the game is reignited.

I requested the main score board to be reset to zero many times in an effort to generate energy back into the game , I understand the creators reasons for not agreeing to my request, hence I choose to let my 80,000 lead dwindle to zero by not playing for 5 months, now I feel passion again, focussing on the 10 crybabies that sill exist , BK as their  LEADER ( ahem😧) ,has done really well to get to number 1 , aye really really well 😎.

See you out there ACE's 😂😂😂😂

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 10:06:39 AM »
Sour Grapes...caught you sleeping Dannyboy...defame me all you want....Yawn.....

Mr Greenstone....YOU'll look into it?

Look into what?

You play, the points add up...

Take five months off, the points don't add up...

Sour grapes....

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 10:59:08 AM »
What's your point Dannyboy...this is from the list...how did you do this? Oh...by playing the game...

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 11:33:10 AM »
Whoa, this IS serious.

Mr. Greenstone, I know that the team of consultants, investigators, and computer forensics nerds you have contacted, in association with help from the NSA and Homeland Security, will help you suss out the true story here...

However, I am aware of the vast expense required to put this investigation into action.....

Please know the Airwings Entusiasts are planning a GofundMe account and an "Airwingsathon" to help you in this your time of need.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:35:25 AM by test pilot #4a »

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 12:19:37 PM »
I will save you much time and effort regarding the accusations against me...EVERY point scored by me has been done utilizing the game as created and presented by you, Brian Greenstone of Pangea Software and Apple Gamecenter as a medium to play it.

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 08:42:31 PM »
What's your point Dannyboy...this is from the list...how did you do this? Oh...by playing the game...

Lol, Here's a great example of the crybabies manipulation of the truth, I remember we had over 7 Dansaaids all flying around with my avatar as Buildsoc had called me out and recruited his cohorts through the secondary forum to fly with my tag and avatar , ha ha , anyone that thinks the creator is unaware of this nonsense is kidding themselves on .

Anyways let get back to today's  Battle  Scores 9/8/17

BK No 2 - score 17,600 first time he's not been No1 in the daily Score league in weeks if not months.

Peace, love and happiness wished to all, it's only a game guys,built for ages 4+ 😎

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 07:37:15 AM »
Nice Try Danny...that is you...you ALWAYS protect your name with other accounts...you know...when you flying around with other AW members names being a DB.
Your in the rear view mirror....see me waving....all in fun Dannyboy!!

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 06:37:13 PM »

Lol, Here's a great example of the crybabies manipulation of the truth, I remember we had over 7 Dansaaids all flying around with my avatar as Buildsoc had called me out and recruited his cohorts through the secondary forum to fly with my tag and avatar , ha ha , anyone that thinks the creator is unaware of this nonsense is kidding themselves on .

Anyways let get back to today's  Battle  Scores 9/8/17

BK No 2 - score 17,600 first time he's not been No1 in the daily Score league in weeks if not months.

Peace, love and happiness wished to all, it's only a game guys,built for ages 4+ 😎

:'( :'(

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 08:45:33 AM »
Mr. Greenstone....

Please, an update on the investigation.    I saw in the news you have Governor Abbot on board with the inquiry.  Those Texas Ranger computer geeks are the BEST!    Please let us know when the arrest will be.   You're planning on alerting the news agencies in NY for the apprehension, right?

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »
Mr. Greenstone....

Please, an update on the investigation.    I saw in the news you have Governor Abbot on board with the inquiry.  Those Texas Ranger computer geeks are the BEST!    Please let us know when the arrest will be.   You're planning on alerting the news agencies in NY for the apprehension, right?

10/8/17 Best Battle Score No1 BK - 19,315 😂😂
11/8/17 Best Battle Score No 1 BK - 21,450 😂😂

I've played numerous games today to catch up with the ACE at No1 both in cumulative and battle scores though cannot match this guys consistency with regular daily 19,000 plus points in battle scores , anyways, I'm on a mission this weekend, crate of beer bought for sat and Sunday, iPad fired up, No 1 for the taking 😎🏆👍🏻

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 10:06:30 PM »
Well Danny...beat you to 300,000,000...Biggie G...feel free to hang this in any of the rooms within the game...as a reminder to Danny...It's only a number...But it is  the number 1, and your number 2... ouch...caught you sleeping!!

PS- You can reset anytime now...lol