Author Topic: 12.2  (Read 905 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« on: July 26, 2017, 12:16:40 PM »
I just submitted 12.2 which has the new player map feature.  Should be approved later today at the rate Apple has been approving things.

-Brian

kostrzewa

• View Profile
Re: 12.2
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 01:10:26 PM »
Thanks!

test pilot #4a

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
I'll turn location services on so the throngs of fans worldwide can come and meet Wing Commander Pepper in person.....only after the uniform budget requests I have submitted have been approved and the funds have arrived.

Note: I have eliminated both the formal dress uniform and the parade uniform (the big ticket items)....this brings us down to 5 uniforms - a very acceptable number.

Until then- why on earth would ANYONE, want their home city and/or 4K square located?

If I may, a better "new addition" to the game would be a reworking of some of the older maps -

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 11:01:59 AM »
Brian, Ever considered dropping the time on the wind button altogether?   Leave the wind button but make it so you have unlimited wind?  Might add a bit more action to the game and you wouldn't have to worry about pumping that thing all the time.   Just a thought. 

Dansaaid 👊🏻

• Resilience
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 07:53:41 PM »
What about giving the crybabies and only them Ultimate ammo,wind,shield, guaranteed win and let them take over this forum and ultimately the game itself so that the 10 or so die hards have something to do in their old age , playing the game that they've played for umpteen years because cash is tight and Xbox and PlayStation is out with their budget, lol.

A more genuine request from me Brian is , please think about a new airwings , built from scratch, though using all the winning and addictive themes that have influenced and won the loyalty over the years, new planes , levels etc, the energy you have put into the game over the past few weeks is great , though I don't care where my enemy lives or their flake out score , honestly , maybe I would have been three years ago , feels like it's flogging a dead horse .

I'd like to see a large room deathmatch 8 player no health , a tight level three player with no health , an automatic match of best player v best player available on log in..

No ones ever addressed the team match up guys, nope , never, the crybabys champion this behaviour on the secondary forum , indeed they even have threads with call outs to others to match up and hunt other players down , really they do .

Genuine players like Big Dog etc all gang up and play to kill others first before they even fire a shot at each other   We all know who they but no mention of a fix for that as the crybabies like to compete in the same manner .

Brian, as a major fan of the game, I beg, please take a few weeks or months to give us a complete new game, you have a major following all waiting in anticipation , I only log on now and again as I've clocked up too many hours , current levels just do not excite anymore , jeezo I've even handed BK the No1 spot Ive dominated for 4 years .

Anyways, thanks for what was an excellent game Brian.

James

• All in fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 07:05:36 AM »
What about giving the crybabies and only them Ultimate ammo,wind,shield, guaranteed win and let them take over this forum and ultimately the game itself so that the 10 or so die hards have something to do in their old age , playing the game that they've played for umpteen years because cash is tight and Xbox and PlayStation is out with their budget, lol.

A more genuine request from me Brian is , please think about a new airwings , built from scratch, though using all the winning and addictive themes that have influenced and won the loyalty over the years, new planes , levels etc, the energy you have put into the game over the past few weeks is great , though I don't care where my enemy lives or their flake out score , honestly , maybe I would have been three years ago , feels like it's flogging a dead horse .

I'd like to see a large room deathmatch 8 player no health , a tight level three player with no health , an automatic match of best player v best player available on log in..

No ones ever addressed the team match up guys, nope , never, the crybabys champion this behaviour on the secondary forum , indeed they even have threads with call outs to others to match up and hunt other players down , really they do .

Genuine players like Big Dog etc all gang up and play to kill others first before they even fire a shot at each other   We all know who they but no mention of a fix for that as the crybabies like to compete in the same manner .

Brian, as a major fan of the game, I beg, please take a few weeks or months to give us a complete new game, you have a major following all waiting in anticipation , I only log on now and again as I've clocked up too many hours , current levels just do not excite anymore , jeezo I've even handed BK the No1 spot Ive dominated for 4 years .

You rambling and complaining will be and should be ignored as always Danny boy. 

The Truth Hurts!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »

Does AW come with a muzzle feature?  You could put it next to the wind button and when I push it it would instantly make Danny dumb!  Or, maybe a "Destructo" button that would instantly disintegrate Danny's plane accompanied by a spectacular fire works display?  He never finishes a game against me anyway, so he won't care! 😂

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »
Play my thousandth game today since you reset Accumulated Stats middle July and I was wondering if all players stats have been reset or only those who updated the game ?
And also how can some veteran players reset their own Stats if it is store in the cloud?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 11:20:15 AM »
It's impossible to reset the stats other than switching iCloud accounts.  I did so many updates over the summer that I don't actually remember the timeline, so I'm not sure if the stats reset was part of a forced update or not.

-Brian

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 11:52:30 PM »
Thanks