Author Topic: Is the Bugdom near a nuclear waste dump?  (Read 9208 times)

Ottobot

Is the Bugdom near a nuclear waste dump?
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:22:29 AM »
Because where else could you find fleas so big that they can carry freaking bottle caps!  :o

Same thing goes for the ticks. Dang, Sam sure wasn't kidding when he wanted Skip to do something about Fido's flea and tick problem!

Westernden

Re: Is the Bugdom near a nuclear waste dump?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 05:49:01 AM »
That, and maybe there's some cult curse involved. Only way I can explain the garden gnomes  ::)

Ottobot

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 06:14:11 AM »
I blame it on the power of King Thorax's staff radiating all over the Bugdom. Only something of supernatural power could give insects the ability to stand upright on their back legs, wear freaking clothes, and above all, have an advanced, organized system of government. (oh, and lawn gnomes. Thats just plain weird.) Perhaps the power of his staff was the reason he was able to amass such a huge army of random insects against Rollie McFly. Hopefully King Rollie's got that thing locked up somewhere.

I'm looking way too much into things, aren't I?  ::)

Westernden

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »
Yeah, but it's fun. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ottobot

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
Yeah, but it's fun. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Indeed. I like the idea that we can take these games and fill in everything with our own interpretations of why things are the way they are, characters' back stories, etc. Nanosaur4ever on YouTube practically created a whole saga with these characters, and that everything Pangea is all one interconnected universe.

Speaking of that, I find Otto Matic and Billy Frontier being in the same continuity. I would love to see the two team up. 8)

Westernden

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 05:51:21 AM »
Yeah, I always imagine these things while playing games  8)

Ottobot

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:38:00 AM »
Something dawned on me. Remember how Otto made a cameo appearance in Bugdom 2 as a wind-up toy? Well recently I just thought of something. Wouldn't it have made more sense if Mighty Mike made a cameo appearance, seeing he's already a toy?

Think of how hilariously awesome that would be! Mighty Mike with his silly grin and ten-gallon, butt-shaped chin firing suction cup darts at you, saying phrases with his high-pitched voice like, "Take that you fiend!"

Westernden

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 02:22:42 PM »
"FOOD"
Mighty Mike's complex narrative warms my heart  :D

Denise00

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 04:47:17 AM »
Last week downloaded Bugdom new version.It is fully 3D action-adventure game for the iPhone. The graphics in Bugdom 2 are absolutely stunning! Most impressive is blood-sucking ticks. Overall I feel it is fully entertaining.

szigetir

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »
He's. Cute though. ::)

Muel

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 05:01:09 AM »
The Bugdom is pretty impressive if you think way to deeply into it, Thorax's staff may be magical but it isn't all that protective, He dies just like all the rest