Author Topic: Cro-Mag Rally 5.2 not working on iPhone 5 iOS 6.0  (Read 2391 times)

epicMac

• View Profile
Cro-Mag Rally 5.2 not working on iPhone 5 iOS 6.0
« on: June 14, 2015, 01:26:19 PM »
Some time ago I purchased Cro-Mag Rally for my iPhone 4S running iOS 7.1.2, works fine on that. I wanted to try it on my newer iPhone 5 which is still on its original firmware (iOS 6.0) but the game doesn't work. The first time I ran the app, I got to the character select screen, then it crashed to SpringBoard. Now no matter what I do, the game always crashes at the Pangea Soft screen. I even tried installing Cro-Mag Rally through iTunes on a computer, same problem. Why is this happening? The download page says it requires iOS 5.1.1 minimum, is the problem with the iPhone model? I don't want to upgrade to 8.3, it would take up too much room on this 16GB iPhone 5.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the latest version of Bugdom 2 works on my iPhone 5 iOS 6.0.

Also, I've been a huge fan of Pangea Soft since the good old days of Mac OS 9.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:28:51 PM by epicMac »

epicMac

• View Profile
Re: Cro-Mag Rally 5.2 not working on iPhone 5 iOS 6.0
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 04:34:51 PM »
Finally found a solution for now, seems GameCenter was unhappy for some reason and kept Cro-Mag Rally from loading. I made an account with GameCenter, now I can actually play the game now.