Author Topic: Brian Greenstone concerning AWI..Where are all the players??  (Read 3075 times)

BK

• View Profile
Admittedly..I played AWI for the first year EXCLUSIVLY...I love the game and always will..but I can't help wonder that you (Brian) have helped kill the game by not adding ANYTHING to the game since it's launch..I was lured back to AW because of the low numbers playing AWI..but a big part of it was the new maps and rooms made it new again, fresh challenges...it's to the point of I sign on AWI..no ones there..I go to AW. Here's an Idea..make a few changes..add some new obstacles in the maps..change the hit something and die to hit something and lose health for the new players until they get 50,000 points..wean them off it until that number. Change the laser to a photon burst weapon...maybe a couple of new maps..relaunch the game..it's WORTH saving Brian!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 11:38:29 AM by BK »

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
Re: Brian Greenstone concerning AWI..Where are all the players??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 03:39:42 AM »
Admittedly..I played AWI for the first year EXCLUSIVLY...I love the game and always will..but I can't help wonder that you (Brian) have helped kill the game by not adding ANYTHING to the game since it's launch..I was lured back to AW because of the low numbers playing AWI..but a big part of it was the new maps and rooms made it new again, fresh challenges...it's to the point of I sign on AWI..no ones there..I go to AW. Here's an Idea..make a few changes..add some new obstacles in the maps..change the hit something and die to hit something and lose health for the new players until they get 50,000 points..wean them off it until that number. Change the laser to a photon burst weapon...maybe a couple of new maps..relaunch the game..it's WORTH saving Brian!
BK is absolutely right,Brian takes a little of your time to follow his tips !