Author Topic: AWI is active these days!  (Read 3251 times)

Hilarius

• View Profile
AWI is active these days!
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
Hey! It's actually easy to get games going nowadays, even more easy than with AW in my experience. I even get one and another game with up to four ppl occasionally. Talking about that I just noticed the four ppl only game option was removed for some reason?

Btw, thnx for an awesome iOS game. In my opinion the very best game for iOS currently. It's very beautiful, has nice drive feeling and enjoyable gameplay. Generally I dislike playing games on anything smaller than a stationary computer, but this game really got me addicted. Simply loving it, the only game I keep playing on my iPad. I'd looking forward to the addition of the player location feature as in AW currently.

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AWI is active these days!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
Yeah, I hope this continues.  I think it was a combination of things which got it moving again:  1) we took out the 4-Player/2-Player option.  Now it's just Play Game and it finds however many players are available.  This defragments the auto-match pool.  2) When the new version came out we ran a short ad campaign on Facebook which got us a quick influx of new players.

-Brian

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:10:32 AM »
For the last two weeks roughly, lots of new players..and they are sticking around too. Do the numbers show this for you Brian?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »
Well, we're not making any more $ if that's what you mean. AWI doesn't really make squat... $30 on a good day.

-Brian