Author Topic: Another update  (Read 3436 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another update
« on: March 08, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
A new version of AWI just got released.  It has the same video recording capabilities that we've now added into many of our games.

-Brian

BK

• View Profile
Re: Another update
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 07:55:11 AM »
Pretty cool stuff Brian..I think I played you a few times yesterday, you were Pangea Software? We are a featured video on the kamcord website under games -Air Wings intergalactic..the one in the Ice Rink.
When you share to YouTube with the selection, do you have any idea on how you find it on YouTube? I have had no luck finding mine. The only one I've been able to use successfully is the e-mail one with the URL EMBEDDED.Im not saying it's not working, I'm just looking for some guidance with the YouTube one.any thoughts?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 08:17:36 AM »
Yeah, that was me!  I haven't actually tested posting to YouTube, so I don't know exactly what it does.  I assume it asked for your YouTube login to post it?  Does it show up in your account on YouTube?

-Brian

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 08:28:12 AM »
So far no, and it has not asked me for my credentials. Bize is writing me up a tutorial on how he does it as we speak. I'll let you know how I make out.

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 11:20:07 PM »
Bize hooked me up, YouTube link works great! Most of the problem is I was trying to create a you tube account on my IPad , big mistake..realized stuff was missing to customize my account, moved to a desktop and ALL the features and account settings were there..it took 5 minutes after I moved to desktop.