Author Topic: Dragon Trials is out!  (Read 4883 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
Re: Dragon Trials is out!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:19:39 AM »
Hi Brian ,
I bought your game, I find it very well but we can not know as in AW and AWI how many people are online. And because there are few players it's very boring to wait hours for having a chance to play.
Please fix it.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 09:09:28 AM »
It only shows the # players online if there are 8 or more.  So, if you see nothing then there are less than 8.

-Brian

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:09:34 PM »
How is it that it is set to more than 8 while it is  0 on AWI.
Because (in AWI) even when there are only 2 players on one is almost connect someone in the minute.
For one week I never see it in DT.
So it is very frustrating.
I think it is not a good thing ,you should set it on #O like AWI.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 12:28:16 PM »
Because that's what the publisher, Team Chaos, requested.

-Brian

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »
Because that's what the publisher, Team Chaos, requested.

-Brian
I would like to know the true meaning of this request and especially the merits business.
I think it is completely stupid.
It's been over two weeks since I played (or at least I am trying to find players) and I've never seen at least 8 players or more.
Wait for minutes to try to connect a possible players (without knowing if one two ore even 3 ,4,5,6,7 players are oneline)and more when you get there must not the GC plant or the other player does not abandons immediately the  first life lost. >:(
This is hopeless and it is discouraging.
This game will be much less crowded than AWI.
Your marketing is deplorable and it is really a waste because your games are very good.
Hope you will set it as AWI at #O.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:02 PM »
Their thought was that it it looked bad if the game said "1 players online" or whatever, so they wanted me to set it to only show that if there were more than 20.  I thought 20 was too high, so I set it to 8.  It doesn't really matter because if you don't get the message it simply means there's next to nobody online.

Yes, I agree that their marketing is awful.  They tell me they'll be doing some marketing this week, but we'll see.  This is *not* our game.  This is Team Chaos' game that we made for them, so they're in control.

-Brian

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »
I wanted to notify you that there are problems in the score board.
The first appears to have been resolved with the version 1.0.1 is that my total score was reset twice.
The second  is about the best battle score.As you can see from the attached photo below it is reset every day for me and sometimes twice a day.

I will return to the previous topic you really should convince the team chaos display the number of players online the first player is present.

The effect of curiosity early days being spent there is less player available online and you must  be really very motivated to play.Especially with iOS7 that there is not even the approximate waiting time like iOS 6.
Last Sunday there were only 26 players online today and it's only 25 ,that is a disaster.
BIG BIG SHAME. :'(