Author Topic: New version  (Read 3759 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New version
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:11:48 AM »
The new 64-bit version just came out!  Please let us know if you encounter any issues when running it on a 64-bit device.

-Brian

BK

• View Profile
Re: New version
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 04:05:17 PM »
AWI seems to be working well, an occasional glitch here and there. Off topic..is there ANY chance of adding a couple new maps anytime soon..one year anniversary coming up March 1st..maybe a chance to try changing the hit ANYTHING you die to hit something and you lose 20% health first time, another 30% the second time, another 40% the third time, the 4th time you die. I really think it would help with new players, it would kinda match AW with the cans and paper towels thing and maybe entice some AW players to try it again. I love the game as it is, but we need to recruit more pilots, as you know. New maps would really be appreciated and maybe create some buzz for the game..an idea I had was this..any chance of a portal that you would fly through and it brings you into a different map..you could maybe pair up two maps together with similar themes..you could place a coin somewhere and you have to get it to open the portal, with a short time limit to do so, but if the portal is opened, other planes can pass through for the short time it's open...just an idea, it would be cool in AW Too.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 05:39:58 PM »
I would really like to do some big updates to AWI, but the game doesn't make any money.  Apple never showed it any love, so it never reached critical mass that's needed to keep the multiplayer going.  So, it's hard to justify spending more time and money to work on a game that for all intensive purposes was a flop.  Personally, I think it's more fun than the original Air Wings, but without enough players to get an auto-match it'll never be profitable.

-Brian

BK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 08:15:29 AM »
I would really like to do some big updates to AWI, but the game doesn't make any money.  Apple never showed it any love, so it never reached critical mass that's needed to keep the multiplayer going.  So, it's hard to justify spending more time and money to work on a game that for all intensive purposes was a flop.  Personally, I think it's more fun than the original Air Wings, but without enough players to get an auto-match it'll never be profitable.

-Brian
Would you consider the Facebook and Twitter rewards for AWI, it couldn't hurt to have more exposure for the game. I can't imagine it costs you much to add the feature, I would think it could be very beneficial in adding players.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 08:44:44 AM »
Yes, I'm thinking about adding some of these new features to AWI as well.

-Brian