Author Topic: Attention all Pilots..  (Read 2556 times)

Bk323335

Attention all Pilots..
« on: October 27, 2013, 11:35:03 AM »
Don't play Varoon+70..... He is a DB pilot, he will sit in the dock and try and stalemate after he gets dropped once..so I say when his name pops up...JUST HIT CANCEL
Now I don't come to this conclusion as a reaction to anger..I have given him a good week to week and a half benefit of the doubt, and continued to play him with these tactics..but he does not change..so lets banish him to playing no one...
ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH HIM?

If you hit cancel when it's connecting as soon as his name shows...it does not count as a flake.

G122061810

Re: Attention all Pilots..
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »
Thanks for the info -

I think I've matched up against him, but don't recall when.  Only players I've had in the last two weeks pull that trick were: 

1)  Leorin 18
2)  A to Z  (a good saucer flyer, but pulled the cowardly pause stunt when down two lives).

Still, better safe than sorry.  I'll be sure to note the name.  He can go play RaymondT, and others with bad connections or who quit after a few drops. ;)

...or maybe I'll risk a cat & mouse game with him.  I'll fly the saucer - let him kill me easily once, then I'll get the next kill, making it look like I really had to work hard to get it.  If I play it right, we'll be both down to our last lives and then I'll POUNCE!    ;D