Author Topic: AWI Zombie Alert  (Read 12837 times)

Bk323335

AWI Zombie Alert
« on: October 26, 2013, 12:37:15 AM »
Just a heads up AWI Pilots...There is a Zombie invasion in AW..I challenged them to try and crossover to AWI and attempt to infect our people...

The rule is if their name has a Z in the beginning letter, they are infected..they then have to have more kills then you in a match AND win the game to infect you.You then will be a Zombie
Players who have updated to iOS 7 find that they are not able to change there names.  They will use a picture of a zombie instead. 

I figured at the least, we could convert some AW players into AWI players..
Watch out for the Z names and avatars of a zombie!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:18:55 AM by BK »

Dad of Ace

Re: AWI Zombie Alert
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 02:23:59 AM »
Clever, and hopefully successful in your efforts.

Players who have updated to iOS 7 find that they are not able to change there names.  They will use a picture of a zombie instead. 

Good luck!

EFM 11

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 05:32:43 AM »
Be on the lookout for zombie clowns in space.  I heard a report that one was seen entering an earth based launching site.  He may have escaped in a Battle Cruiser.  Sightings have been reported in the Moon Base as wll as Martian Dusk. 

This virus may have escaped the planet and now threatens to infect the intergalactic sky's!

Jijitheo

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
I'm afraid that the infection reaches the speed of light and spread like a trail of powder
Because  some  Bigs boss are already infected... :-\

Bk323335

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 07:21:02 AM »
I'm afraid that the infection reaches the speed of light and spread like a trail of powder
Because  some  Bigs boss are already infected... :-\
Are you infected Jijitheo?

Jijitheo

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
Fortunately not yet (he he I fly under a different name ....) ;D
 I am very careful because apparently there 's no cure yet .
What happens when there is a zombie killing? is it immortal?or there is there a secret technical and irrevocably as with vampires?
The Dave and efm again seems infected so it's very hot....
So please be very very careful.

Jijitheo

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 09:03:08 AM »
Fortunately not yet (he he I fly under a different name ....) ;D
 I am very careful because apparently there 's no cure yet .
What happens when there is a zombie killing? is it immortal?or there is there a secret technical and irrevocably as with vampires?
The Dave and efm again seems infected so it's very hot....
So please be very very careful.
Of course I'm kidding, I am not a coward and I would face my destiny for better or for worse....

Jijitheo

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
To late now Guys I inform you that  just zombie clown inoculate me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:18:23 AM by Zombiijitheo »

Bk323335

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »
To late now guy I inform you that  just zombie clown inoculate me.
EFM again got you..or just a zombie clown..yeah..he is pretty good at AWI..a veteran...surprising though..your pretty damn good Jijitheo...now it begins!!! Your on my list Jijitheo!!

EFM 11

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
To late now guy I inform you that  just zombie clown inoculate me.
No, you won that game.  You are still free from the virus.  The zombie clown will get you, soon.

Zombies have been seen near the old Hover Craft repair facility.  It seems there is at least one missing hover craft.  It was bad when it was a lone zombie in a slow moving Batle Cruiser, now that they have hold if the Hover Craft facility all may be lost.

Reports of a sighting in the Ice Rink are comming in.  Sadly, although there were 3 human pilots on patrol in that sector, none survived.  They reported an old rusty hover craft ABSOLUTLY destroying everything in its path.   
There was a similar report from the Forest.  Once again there were three human pilots on patrol and none survived. 

Jijitheo

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 11:30:09 AM »
phew I thought we became a zombie when we losing more ships than the zombie.... It was very hoot.
So for the moment I stay jijitheo
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:35:46 AM by Jijitheo »

Bk323335

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 06:42:04 PM »
phew I thought we became a zombie when we losing more ships than the zombie.... It was very hoot.
So for the moment I stay jijitheo
They then have to have more kills then you in a match AND win the game to infect you

So you are safe JIJITHEO, OFF MY LIST :)

Bk323335

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »
Just a clown just attempted to infect me, although he wasn't successful this time, it was a very intense game! Be careful..he had a wingman with him..2 against 1...zombie bastards!

EFM 11

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 09:52:14 AM »
Just a clown just attempted to infect me, although he wasn't successful this time, it was a very intense game! Be careful..he had a wingman with him..2 against 1...zombie bastards!
I had no wingman.  It just seems like I'm two people.   
I don't know who that guy was he was just as annoying to me since we were fighting and ignoring him most of the time and he kept on lasering us.

Ed-justfightwithhonor

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 09:52:41 AM »
Just a heads up AWI Pilots...There is a Zombie invasion in AW..I challenged them to try and crossover to AWI and attempt to infect our people...

The rule is if their name has a Z in the beginning letter, they are infected..they then have to have more kills then you in a match AND win the game to infect you.You then will be a Zombie

I figured at the least, we could convert some AW players into AWI players..
Watch out for the Z names and avatars of a zombie!

Go to settings/Game Center and you can access your name to change it....it will ask for your Apple ID.
Edsley63 aka 3Z Avenger.