Author Topic: Bad Game  (Read 7178 times)

Jijitheo

Bad Game
« on: September 26, 2013, 06:20:01 PM »
Ricardo17071994  you're not a bad player so why you behaved as a big DB ?  >:(
You flake at the first live you lose.
Your connection become strangely bad  as soon as the pressure rises.
Your avatar is a face of baby and that true you behave like it.
It's time to grow ....and not forgetting it's just a game to have fun. ;D

G122061810

Re: Bad Game
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »
Same Top 10 Player (not Davester, RaymondT or BK) that flaked twice after being down 2 lives early -

Coincidence or not, was pulling a double-team against me earlier in Martian Base.  Top 10 Player would pursue me, throw bombs, attack hard - as any good player would/should do.  While co-conspirator (or not) did little more than collect laser - try to lock it on me while Top 10 player chased after me, collect more laser, repeat.  Accomplice/Top 10 Player never attacked / pursued / killed each other.  I caught on after a bit, altered the strategy, and though it was close, karma got the best of them.  Good game for me - one of my better come back wins.  Bad game for them. 

G122061810

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
RaymondT -

Your connection is terrible (at best).  The only way you will ever get me take a game with you is by changing your name and hoping I don't know it is you, which is what you did last night.

Of course, seeing a name like "I am the best of the best sir" pop up, I had to take the game (like a fish taking the bait, I suppose).  Even with your crappy connection and falling down two lives early in Martian Base, I think I proved well enough you are far from the best.  I think it is fair to say, the only reason it was ever even close was because of your terrible connection.  If you had a decent connection, none of our games would ever be that close.

I am willing to bet, if you had a good connection, your win rate would actually be much lower.  That's probably why you aren't too concerned with it. 

So...I, along with several others I am sure, will continue to cancel every game we know is you.  You may want to change your name to something more accurate:
Change:  I am the best of the best sir.
TO:  My connection is one of the worst, sir.

If you are going to do it, do it right.

$VEGASBABY$

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:09:10 PM »
Mr. RaymondT, please stop sending game invites. When 6 missles do not effect your health it's due to connection. You flick , fly threw walls, Etc... I do not mind battling you. It's your SUCKY CONNECTION.

G122061810

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 06:52:19 PM »
Mr. RaymondT, please stop sending game invites. When 6 missles do not effect your health it's due to connection. You flick , fly threw walls, Etc... I do not mind battling you. It's your SUCKY CONNECTION.

AAA-MEN!  Would love to play (& beat) him more, but his connection is terrible!  You are exactly right - played him a few days ago - missile after missile direct hits, no damage.  It was frustrating as crap.  Thing is, he is a good player, so it makes it that much more difficult and frustrating to play him.

$VEGASBABY$

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »

AAA-MEN!  Would love to play (& beat) him more, but his connection is terrible!  You are exactly right - played him a few days ago - missile after missile direct hits, no damage.  It was frustrating as crap.  Thing is, he is a good player, so it makes it that much more difficult and frustrating to play him.
I beat him 7 out of 10.  I have to play him super tuff, especially if you Collects orbs. I try to get my 1st kill b4 he collects any orbs. I even use Laser on him. And I use lasers for Heath hogs and runners.

G122061810

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 07:07:38 PM »

I beat him 7 out of 10.  I have to play him super tuff, especially if you Collects orbs. I try to get my 1st kill b4 he collects any orbs. I even use Laser on him. And I use lasers for Heath hogs and runners.

Yeah, you have to get that first kill quick, because he starts fighting more desperately and gets more careless and sloppy then.  I had him on Martian base, though, and it is very hard to get a good lock in there with all the barriers. 

Jijitheo

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 06:16:42 PM »
Bad game "leering 18" #139. >:(
After you loose your first three lives and you see that you cannot win, you pause the games till the stalemate (and I have deliberately crush me twice to push the limits of maximum time to the stalemate....)

G122061810

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 08:21:19 PM »
After you loose your first three lives and you see that you cannot win, you pause the games till the stalemate (and I have deliberately crush me twice to push the limits of maximum time to the stalemate....)

He did that to me tonight too!

Bk323335

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 07:43:48 PM »

He did that to me tonight too!
Hey Guys..the name is LEORIN 18.. And he is a DB..He gets down a life or two and the stalemates in dock..I won't play him anymore! He is ranked # 133 as of this evening.
BK

Jijitheo

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 09:36:05 AM »
Bad game to me Brian. >:(
I was not good at all.
Three crash during game...!
I Should not play against a good player like you or another while I'm already late for work.
Anyway given that I do not have much time in the day to devote myself to my favorite game,I pulled on the rope until it cracks ...
Sorry I'll try to do better next time. ;)

Bk323335

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 10:16:03 AM »
Bad game to me Brian. >:(
I was not good at all.
Three crash during game...!
I Should not play against a good player like you or another while I'm already late for work.
Anyway given that I do not have much time in the day to devote myself to my favorite game,I pulled on the rope until it cracks ...
Sorry I'll try to do better next time. ;)
No worries..we will fight again..we all have off games!!

Jijitheo

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 01:44:08 AM »
Bad game Dansaaid you take Efm Again name and flake during the game strange behavior,not very clever...

⿻Jiji⿻

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:16 AM »
Bad games on you Hilarius.  >:(
Whenever you come across a tougher opponent than you ,you FLAKE  at the moment you lose the advantage...!
You say you love this game but you're just a Newbie Killer worthy spiritual son of Robisonken.
You are not HILARIOUS you are PATHETIC.
It's because of players like you that just the Newbie are discouraged to play this game and this is not going in the direction of increasing the number of players(as you brag to Brian)
Be Less coward and accept losing with honor.
There is only this way that you can grow(are you Adult?), be respected and to prosper the games.
So a word to the wise.
The pleasure of facing you on my real name or incognito until the real end of the game as it has already produced there is a time already (cf video:Good Je prefere qd tu ne Flake pas,c'est plus sportif) .   :)