Poll

What do you believe..?

Osama bin laden did it.. Managed to not only train these terrorist but plant the bombs that brought down building 7...
3 (33.3%)
It was Micky mouse and he's homies...
1 (11.1%)
It was Ben Heine and other AW DB's..
2 (22.2%)
It was an inside job by the elite 1% to unleash the super powers of the US forces on the Middle East rich resources..
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 18, 2013, 11:59:38 PM

Author Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theories poll  (Read 10509 times)

Re: 9/11 conspiracy theories poll
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 03:43:48 AM »
There was a memo from the secretary of defense that clearly instructed how they would systematically take out 7 countries in 5 yrs....! Finishing off with Iran ....

This was before 911... 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:45:51 PM by Chi1axing »

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 04:03:54 AM »
Right now it's all about the pipelines ....! Pipelines, pipelines, pipelines.....

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 04:17:19 AM »
Oh gosh, your nutty!. Those guys were already filthy rich, they don't care about the next 20 years, and with Tesla,....who needs oil?

The dollar use to be backed by gold, but since 1933 it was changed to legal tender! The only reason it has value is that we all believe the same thing, but the problem is that the treasury department has been printing so much money for the last 80 yrs that its found in tremendous debt because it keeps paying interest on the debt with more debt...!

They run into a room print more money and pay the debt....lol. How long do you think they can keep this reality alive..? Only as long as you can produce real wealth like Oil, not pieces of paper with numbers printed on it...

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 04:19:50 AM »
US debt is about 17 trillion right...  Theirs about 170 trillion in resources in the Middle East .... :o

SammyR

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »
What the heck dude... This is bs... What are you, like 9? Dude, stop reading the Guardian. It's like the most left-wing biased news source... How can you trust it? Whatever, you're just another case of the stupid drones that are being pushed through the public school. Whatev's moron.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 05:31:26 PM »
What the heck dude... This is bs... What are you, like 9? Dude, stop reading the Guardian. It's like the most left-wing biased news source... How can you trust it? Whatever, you're just another case of the stupid drones that are being pushed through the public school. Whatev's moron.

Your an idiot... And I'm being nice about it ... If you have never done any research for yourself on anything that this thread is about then I can literally put you on my DB list....

But if you just have no idea on how to do any research, and still believe in mainstream media and are looking for someone to show you how to think for yourself...! Well I'm not interested in teaching you anything, so go suck your thumbs like a newborn .....

P.S.  I know it's you Davester ...  ;D.  It's just like you to say something stupid and have no idea or clue...

Just incase you need an update..
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=bwThcdIoufc
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 07:08:04 PM by Chi1axing »

SammyR

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 02:12:37 PM »
Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but I DON'T need to do research because unlike you, I was alive and was very much affected by the 9/11 attacks. One of my relatives was impermanently injured from the debris of the second tower. So, please don't give me that crap about how I don't know anything about it and how I need to read your bs lies. Thank you!

Chi1axing

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 05:41:34 PM »
Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but I DON'T need to do research because unlike you, I was alive and was very much affected by the 9/11 attacks. One of my relatives was impermanently injured from the debris of the second tower. So, please don't give me that crap about how I don't know anything about it and how I need to read your bs lies. Thank you!

Who are you GEORGE W. BUSH trying to blame everyone else but yourself....lol    dirt bag