Author Topic: Cheaters..new ones  (Read 4100 times)

Bk323335

Cheaters..new ones
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »
Raymond T...It's convenient your connection always acts up when you need it to, get a life.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:41:51 AM by BK »

G122061810

Re: RaymondT or P1 get a game that you don't have to cheat to win
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 08:27:26 PM »
A-gree 200%.  That's why I always check the cumulative charts first, to see what name he is currently using.  That way I know who he is.  I refuse to play him anymore for that reason.  It is already hard enough to get games sometimes - perhaps if more people refuse to play him, he'll be so frustrated from not being able to get a game that he'll quit or do something about it.  Hate to say it, because AWI needs all the players it can get, but not if they are like that.

Backfire

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 09:22:52 PM »
A-gree 200%.  That's why I always check the cumulative charts first, to see what name he is currently using.  That way I know who he is.  I refuse to play him anymore for that reason.  It is already hard enough to get games sometimes - perhaps if more people refuse to play him, he'll be so frustrated from not being able to get a game that he'll quit or do something about it.  Hate to say it, because AWI needs all the players it can get, but not if they are like that.

Yeah, but you could frustrate him even more by kicking his behind everytime in spite of his connection. Deron, Brian, if you pay attention, you will see that he has very consistent patterns and shooting the white bouncy ammo in anticipation of where he is flying to will get him every time - that and some nice bomb traps,

Thedavester...

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »
True dat... 8) works All the time...

Rockskull78817

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 05:38:12 PM »
True dat... 8) works All the time...

Davester all though this is awi, I'd like to tell you something about airwings.

Stop health hogging, stop being a db flyer, stop cheating by waiting for stalemate, and don't fly the kite, which I'm not exactly sure u do but you probably do with these other charges against you!

If you are D read this and change your was, if you Davester aren't d then my most sincere apologies.

G122061810

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »
Appears he game himself some Chinese characters name this time - probably in the hope less people will cancel on him due to his connection.

Bk323335

Re: Cheaters..new ones
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 10:48:17 AM »
Tyhhhhhhhhh..why do you use an accelerator to cheat, like we can't see you zooming on the radar..get a life!