Author Topic: Anybody know who "Ming the Merciless" is?  (Read 9472 times)

Jijitheo

Re: Anybody know who "Ming the Merciless" is?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »

btw...is there a 'Whatever happened to....?' thread here on AWI, because what ever happened to 'Gotcha!' in all his name changes?  Is he the 'Dalek Supreme' near the top of the charts?  Haven't matched up against him in FOREVER.

You are right Deron that's the same guy .
Of course you know who he is, Backfire, but I think you've forgotten his previous identity.  I figured you may have forgotten who he is when you congratulated him on several good games, since you've had a lot of problems in the past with him flaking on you.  He is the player who has gone by many names...

..Groucho Gotcha!
..Baby Gotcha!
..Gotcha!
..Ming Gotcha!

Now....Ming the Merciless.
And now....'Dalek Supreme'

G122061810

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »
Thanks! 

Is he even playing anymore?  Haven't matched up with him in over 2 months!

Jijitheo

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »
As you can see on the score board he doesn't play AWI on this ID since the 5 August .But he play's AW the 7 October ,he is # 133. 8)

rnegron57

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »
I'm .. Groucho Gotcha!, ..Baby Gotcha! ..Gotcha!..Ming Gotcha!, Ming the Merciless, and now Dalek Supreme.... Yup Dat me!

You guys flatter me, <lol>  btw! it's a game people....  Have fun... Enjoy! 

Look forward to matching up with you...   I may go back to Ming the Merciless... I like that name.

Cheers !
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:24:06 PM by RayN57 »

Jijitheo

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 03:24:27 AM »
Hi!
If you abandon your evil ways to play (drop-out parts and bad connection), you are welcome and I'd be happy to do some parts with you to have fun otherwise go on your way... ;)