Author Topic: Top 10 Scariest Pangea Game Enemies  (Read 3970 times)

Captain Karanga

Top 10 Scariest Pangea Game Enemies
« on: March 13, 2011, 04:22:49 PM »
This is a list of the scariest enemies you've had to encounter based on both how difficult they are to tackle and more so how scary they look.
Hers is my list!

10. The Battle Bots from Otto Matic: When I first got to that island I thought I was going to instantly lose the game.
9. The Worker Bees from Bugdom: Big muscular bees look pretty intimidating.
8. The Feet from Bugdom: particularly creepy when you ride your Dragonfly back to the beginning part of the level.
7. The Ticks from Bugdom 2: They make a horrible roaring sound when you kill them.
6. Clown Balloons from Weekend Warrior: They just slowly tilt towards you with a massive grin on their face, how is that not scary
5. Space Robots from Weekend Warrior: Faceless tentically things in a level with really creepy music playing.
4. Strong Men from Otto Matic: I find them creepier than the clowns.
3. The Worms from Nanosaur 2: Disgusting faceless things that emerge from the ground and instantly kill you if you bump into them.
2. The Spear-Throwing Ants from Bugdom: Just look at their menacing angry faces.
1. The Computer Bugs from Bugdom 2: They look really surreal and make a really creepy sound when they plant a bomb, it doesn't help matters that you can't kill them and that they appear in a dark surrounding.

Ottobot

Re: Top 10 Scariest Pangea Game Enemies
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:44:06 PM »
Not really an enemy, but I'll have to say the skull in the target practice levels on Billy Frontier.

Shoot those things, and prepare to hear their roar in your nightmares for the rest of your life.

Westernden

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »
My list:
10. Clown Doors (Mighty Mike) Not a real "enemy", but creepy as heck.
9. Witch Doctors (Weekend Warrior) Abnormal cultists with creepy masks and otherworldly noises.
8. Ghoul (Otto Matic) Weird, mutant creepers who slouch around and wander aimlessly. Creepy, no?
7. Worker Bees (Bugdom) Uhh... Hey big guy... I'm just gonna-- oh, wow your'e fast.
6. Ticks (Bugdom 2) Vampires on steroids. Blood sucking with huge, eerie girth.
5. Hopping Henry (Mighty Mike) I could torment Brian about him looking like Barney. But I'll shut up.
4. Floor Saws (Weekend Warrior) Noisy, sudden, and cannot be killed.
3. The Bat (Bugdom) La la la... Just flying in the sk----AAAAAAAAAAA OH CRAP!!!! :O
2. Ant Ghosts (Bugdom) What?? I killed them! Blasphemy! Run!
1. The Foot (Bugdom) It's everywhere. It's huge. It's fast. It's the great, evil... MAAAN!!!!

Ottobot

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 02:56:36 PM »
1. The Foot (Bugdom) It's everywhere. It's huge. It's fast. It's the great, evil... MAAAN!!!!
What's hilarious about this one is that every human appears to only have right feet.

Why none of them are wearing shoes is beyond me.

Westernden

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
I wonder if stepping on the caterpillars hurts them?