Author Topic: General 'Holes'  (Read 5862 times)

Muel

General 'Holes'
« on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:23 AM »
In level 5 (Rennie) you can exit the second bumper car track and drive any where in it (but one clown in a bumper car always follows you!) even over the edge and sky e.t.c, you can be hurt and it stops in the end.
On level 8 you can fly across a lava stream and run through the last bit (while getting hurt) and then walk around in this no-go area before taking another trip and skip the whole car experience!

Ottobot

Re: General 'Holes'
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:09:49 AM »
Level 5's appears to be a glitch. There's actually really no way of leaving the track until the infamous "walking through walls" glitch that has showed up countless times in Pangea games shows up. I've experienced it in Bugdom, Cro-Mag Rally, Otto Matic, and Bugdom 2.

Try this on level 3 in Otto Matic. Hold down B+R+I and walk off the platform. If you keep these keys held down, your health regenerates every time you bounce on the harmful goo. Now you can walk over the the hill and out into no man's land! For some reason, this vast void of purple nothingness appears to be bouncy and harmful too, so keep holding down those keys!

Muel

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 02:17:44 AM »
cheers! :) :)

Westernden

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 08:41:40 AM »
Nowhereville
Lots of fun  ;)

Rollie McFly

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 02:20:37 AM »
On level 1, you can walk through the right side of the first gate you have to jump-jet through (on the iPad version at least).

The vast void of nothingness was accidentally found by me while I was playing Bugdom on one of the lawn levels. That was a bad waste of time.

Muel

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 06:42:51 AM »
There are holes in a lost every game - particular Cro-Mag Rally, - doesn't help win the race but it gives a good lot of room to er... drive!