Author Topic: What is the strangest thing you've seen or heard?  (Read 10811 times)

Thedavester...

Re: What is the strangest thing you've seen or heard?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 01:01:18 PM »
Double Trouble... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

G122061810

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 05:56:35 PM »
Here's an odd friend request". Don't recall ever playing this guy. 

Jijitheo

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »
First time I have that.
I was playing with my son on the same wifi and with a other guy.
It gave me a negative score and after the biggest battle score...! :o

Jijitheo

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 10:31:56 AM »
 :o

G122061810

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »
I once had listed as getting 5 kills on a person during a game, but Jijitheo's is now the absolute strangest.  That really is weird.

G122061810

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »

Very strange.  Playing BK a little bit ago - got this shot just before the program completely closed out during the game.  BK was yellow, and can be seen on the radar, but there is no health listed anywhere for him.  He wasn't just spawning or hadn't just died - he was out in the playing field.  Because I had no clue how much health he really had, or even how many lives, I had to change up my game a little.  It was really weird...

Bk323335

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 02:32:05 PM »

Very strange.  Playing BK a little bit ago - got this shot just before the program completely closed out during the game.  BK was yellow, and can be seen on the radar, but there is no health listed anywhere for him.  He wasn't just spawning or hadn't just died - he was out in the playing field.  Because I had no clue how much health he really had, or even how many lives, I had to change up my game a little.  It was really weird...
This has happened to me several times yesterday and today Deron...makes it difficult to have a strategy!

G122061810

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2013, 02:41:44 PM »

This has happened to me several times yesterday and today Deron...makes it difficult to have a strategy!

That's for sure...plus, the blue saucer...shot at him over and over and over - wasn't doing damage at all.  He must have had one of those delayed connections, because suddenly, when I was on the other side of the map from him, I'd see his ship vaporize.  Strange game all around.

Bk323335

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 02:45:40 PM »
Yes..today has had some strange poop..I also have had several..well at least six or seven games where I am shooting at players and its having no effect, but if I'm close enough..I explode. Trade off for many games...I'll take it!!

G122061810

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 02:50:59 PM »
Yes..today has had some strange poop..I also have had several..well at least six or seven games where I am shooting at players and its having no effect, but if I'm close enough..I explode. Trade off for many games...I'll take it!!

True - I had a game earlier where I launched automatically, the ships changing from one to another at a rapid pace, flying straight ahead without letting me turn or control.  When I crashed into the tree ahead of me, first life gone, I get the 'You lose' message.  Still, it has been a 'You Win' day getting games so quickly!