Author Topic: What is the strangest thing you've seen or heard?  (Read 10808 times)

G122061810

What is the strangest thing you've seen or heard?
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
Ok, copying the same idea from the original AirWings thread, I've already got a contribution, from the beta testing...

...and no, players do not get more than 4 lives in the Intergalactic AirWings than in the Original Air Wings, which is makes this so strange.   I guess that makes me the first person to get FIVE kills on the same person in the same game!   ;)   Sorry, JJ!

(p.s.  the author obtained permission from the player listed to post his score publicly)

JJTHEGAMER67

Re: What is the strangest thing you've seen or heard?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:55:33 PM »
Ok, copying the same idea from the original AirWings thread, I've already got a contribution, from the beta testing...

...and no, players do not get more than 4 lives in the Intergalactic AirWings than in the Original Air Wings, which is makes this so strange.   I guess that makes me the first person to get FIVE kills on the same person in the same game!   ;)   Sorry, JJ!

(p.s.  the author obtained permission from the player listed to post his score publicly)
strange things have been happening deron maybe when Brian was tweaking the game maybe he left a radio active vent open.
Bc no one has ever killed me more then 4 times.
But that is so funny how that wacky stuff happens in the intergalactic lol.
GG deron.

Jsdds2

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
Playing AirWings 1, recently, the game got really bizarre. I had launched but then the plane started cycling through the different types as though you were choosing a plane but while it was flying!
Has anybody else seen that or is my neighbor's kid building a Tokamak Fusion Reactor in their garage as his science project?

G122061810

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »
Strange.  Just in the Deathmatch, and I got the You Win, but there was, at least on the radar,  two of us still engaged in battle after the message game up.  Very odd.

jeffwillia@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 09:02:01 PM »
Playing AirWings 1, recently, the game got really bizarre. I had launched but then the plane started cycling through the different types as though you were choosing a plane but while it was flying!
Has anybody else seen that or is my neighbor's kid building a Tokamak Fusion Reactor in their garage as his science project?
That's happened to me at least twice. Very weird!

earlw

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »

I believe this is a rare holdover bug from the AW code; I've seen it twice in all my many AW games but never yet in AWI.  I have though seen AW's continuous-firing-even-though-my-finger-is-off-the-button issue in AWI.  Great game despite the very rare glitches!

G122061810

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »

I believe this is a rare holdover bug from the AW code; I've seen it twice in all my many AW games but never yet in AWI.  I have though seen AW's continuous-firing-even-though-my-finger-is-off-the-button issue in AWI.  Great game despite the very rare glitches!

That has happened to me twice - both times with the laser!

G122061810

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »
Here's a first for me -

Battling a saucer in a 1x1 battle in one of the Lunar maps - the one with the docks up on the top.  Anyhow, went to bank some of the red orbs, only - my dock wasn't there!  It was there on the radar - so I flew away from it, turned around - it still wasn't there!  No, I wasn't confusing the other's dock for mine - there was just NO base there where it showed on the radar!  I just went back to flying, shooting, etc., and came back after he died once or twice, and it had reappeared!  Very odd!

G122061810

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 04:53:33 PM »
This is definitely the most creative avatar / name (?) I've seen!  Never seen anything quite like this!

3 SQN Gladiators

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 05:31:13 PM »
This is definitely the most creative avatar / name (?) I've seen!  Never seen anything quite like this!

You know I played him earlier but only noticed this pic, didn't see the name until u posted it here  ;D

Pretty cool

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 08:32:38 PM »

I did my best to wipe that goofy grin off his face. ;D

Thedavester...

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 11:05:06 AM »
Yesterday went up against Betagalacic and decided to pick up ord and not shoot, when all of a sudden im flying behide him stealing his orbs  ;D and Puff he disintergrated in front of me  ??? Just went to ash, I missed the photo cause I was not expecting  it  :(...

G122061810

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 10:10:27 PM »
I experienced dé·jà vu in a battle last night. A ship whizzed by me and slammed onto the wall ahead of me. Then it happened again and again. I think that hovercraft hit the wall three times in a row. The same exact crash over and over again...weird!

Sounds like Mima32 has switched from AW to AWI.  (Long term AW players will get the reference )

tomwoods99

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »
Strangest thing heard here in AWI is yet to be determined as I have not yet played AWI w/ DanSaaid.

Thedavester...

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »
 :o Crazy GC...no air or fireing buttons :-\

[attachment deleted by admin]