Author Topic: Golden Clovers  (Read 8045 times)

Muel

Golden Clovers
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:57:05 AM »
On Bugdom I can't get the last gold clover, I've tracked it down to level 9 (the ant hill) but the room is guarded by deadly fire and is fatal when I walk through, also when I flood it it floods the entire room stopping me from getting the nut!?! The pump is to far away to run from before the place is flooded so what should I do? Any help welcomed.

Ottobot

Re: Golden Clovers
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:02:05 AM »
This sorta involves a little cheating, at least my method does:

Switch the game's settings to "easy mode" and have a full health bar. Basically, in this mode, you take less damage. So when you walk through the flames in easy mode, only half of your health is drained. I THINK that you can walk through it a second time, and your health will be almost gone. But you'll have to avoid getting hurt by the enemies on the other side. Other than that, it pays to have some spare lives on you if you're willing to sacrifice one for the gold clover. (this is all assuming you're not using the cheat codes)

Also, I don't know if this is a glitch, but the gold clover is suddenly counted again after you beat level 10, so you get doubles when you beat the game.

Shadowbreaker

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »
Actually, you have to turn on your roll power, then go through the side of the flames that only has 1 wall of fire, not 2. In roll mode, you apparently only take half damage! Fire usually kills you instantly, but in roll mode you'll only be half killed :).

I'm not sure if there's a health powerup on the other side though, so you might end up dying after all.

Muel

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 02:19:06 AM »
Cheers for that, similar question on the Otto Matic forum for level 6 box thingy.

Westernden

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »
Also, when you flood the room, you can stand on the walnut. Then roll into a ball and quickly move to break it (you'll see the clover)
Then, while swimming, jump up and down on top of it to get it

Muel

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »
Cheers, I'll try it (when my old imac boots up!)

Muel

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »
Thanks again! I've finally got a full gold clover!!!

buster8582

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 11:57:52 PM »
um yea ive tried the flod the rpom it doenst seem to wokr seems you cnat jump and collect it i tried the rol method and didnt work either havent tried easy mode one yet

buster8582

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 01:37:00 AM »
 i got it ty easy mode was the on;ly workable way ty and there is a hp power up on the other side
for both easy and hard mode
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:38:54 AM by buster8582 »

buster8582

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 03:12:18 AM »
possible role way too on hard mode just did it tip there's an area to the right of the exit with a lady bug a extra life a few 4 leaf green cloves  a couple blue leaf ones and a few hp boosters don't ignore this area if you want all the bonuses.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 03:18:26 AM by buster8582 »