Author Topic: Good Game!  (Read 184258 times)

Jsdds2

Re: Good Game!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 07:29:18 PM »
Well, it was shaping up to be a good game, su pesadelo, until the kids came in a jumped on me.
See you again soon, I hope!

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 11:33:05 PM »
GGs to Brian green stone,OTC,deron,EFM?,Tom,test pilot,jtivat.
Very fun guys can't wait tell tomarrow!!

El Magnifico

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 09:13:37 AM »
So here's the list of players I currently have in my Sandbox GC list.  Can you guys please review and let me know if I'm missing your account or if someone notices a player I don't have listed:

Sandfire
Sandbox-OTC
Pangea Ipad3
Sandbox-Bize1970
Basher Brotherhood - Sandbox
D Sand Ipad
Sandbox-EFM
Grandma hasmyipad
SandboxJJtheGamer
JTIVAT
LukeSkywalker12
TomSSandbox
Intergalactic Planawiggy
Bald Eagle - Sandbox

3 SQN Gladiators

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »
So here's the list of players I currently have in my Sandbox GC list.  Can you guys please review and let me know if I'm missing your account or if someone notices a player I don't have listed:

Sandfire
Sandbox-OTC
Pangea Ipad3
Sandbox-Bize1970
Basher Brotherhood - Sandbox
D Sand Ipad
Sandbox-EFM
Grandma hasmyipad
SandboxJJtheGamer
JTIVAT
LukeSkywalker12
TomSSandbox
Intergalactic Planawiggy
Bald Eagle - Sandbox

One more mate:

JP 2012 is Acomata

tpentecost

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 09:24:52 AM »
Had some awesome games this morning with Brian. Thanks for taking some time with me out of your busy day. I couldn't find anyone else to play with so I tried you. I'm glad I did because your a worthy competitor. That was a lot of fun. As you can see I've Ben practicing ;). After getting my butt kicked in four ways with Brent, JJ and Deron I had to up my game. The drone is my favorite ;D.

3 SQN Gladiators

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 09:34:18 AM »
Had some awesome games this morning with Brian. Thanks for taking some time with me out of your busy day. I couldn't find anyone else to play with so I tried you. I'm glad I did because your a worthy competitor. That was a lot of fun. As you can see I've Ben practicing ;). After getting my butt kicked in four ways with Brent, JJ and Deron I had to up my game. The drone is my favorite ;D.

Yes Tim you were on fire Mate in those games with JJ & myself. That's why I asked Brian just to tweak your AW Intergalactic version a little so all your weapons aim to the left  ;)  ;D

tpentecost

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »

Yes Tim you were on fire Mate in those games with JJ & myself. That's why I asked Brian just to tweak your AW Intergalactic version a little so all your weapons aim to the left  ;)  ;D
Well, I hate to brag but that didn't help Brian this morning ;D. Now he'll probable tweak it so I'm shootin marshmallows or something :-[.

Backfire

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »
GG Brian, thanks for the invite. My son was very impressed that he was able to talk to the creator of his favorite game. Nice chatting with you

tpentecost

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 01:02:11 PM »
GG Brian, thanks for the invite. My son was very impressed that he was able to talk to the creator of his favorite game. Nice chatting with you
He never turned his mic on for me :(.

tpentecost

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 09:07:28 AM »
GG with Brian again this morning. Got to have some chit chat with our esteemed master creator and enjoyed it very much. Brian is always thinking, even in the heat of the battle, of how he can make things better and more fun. More tweaks are coming guys! This thing is shaping up to be an awesome game. I predict it will be a blockbuster once it comes out ;D ;D.

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 09:36:08 AM »
Thanks Tim and Brian- good matches this morning!

SpaceWig

tpentecost

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 09:42:10 AM »
Got to play a few with the Wing Commander this morning. You've been practicing sir! GG's Chris and enjoyed the conversation. It's fun to talk and discover ways we can make this game better. We're all like a bunch of scientists conspiring and testing this new invention while laughing and giggling like a bunch of kids. We all have a competitive edge but it's refreshing to not take things so serious and just have fun :).

tpentecost

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 09:45:06 AM »
Thanks Tim and Brian- good matches this morning!

SpaceWig
Was typing mine while you were sending yours. Yes, great fun Chris! Thanks!

G122061810

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »
GG with Brian again this morning. Got to have some chit chat with our esteemed master creator and enjoyed it very much. Brian is always thinking, even in the heat of the battle, of how he can make things better and more fun. More tweaks are coming guys! This thing is shaping up to be an awesome game. I predict it will be a blockbuster once it comes out ;D ;D.

I agree - numerous times during our games, I've heard him say "Let me write that down."...and lo and behold, an update comes within hours with things we've brought up.  Of course there will inevitably be things people dislike (likely because they are comparing it to the original AirWings, which is a very difficult act to follow), but Brian has been extremely responsive to suggestions and improvements.    To that end, I want to say that I have been equally impressed with the beta testers, their suggestions, their posts to the forum and dedication to improving the game - not just so it meets our needs, but so it genuinely appeals to newbies.  Without them, there is no AirWings.

tpentecost

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 07:49:07 PM »
Had some really fun games tonight with Chris, JJ, Deron, Brent and Robert. Thanks to JJ and Deron I have discovered the power of the hovercraft. You guys were taking me to school until I got into the hovercraft. Who's Your Daddy Now!! 8) ;) I still love the drone but it doesn't have enough shield or speed for the large open areas. Anyway, I had a blast!