« on: February 22, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »
Brian
has the forum boosted sales?

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: forum
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
Not that I can tell.  Actually, sales have totally plummeted since the forum went live.  Coincidence, obviously, but sales since the beginning of the year have been awful, especially for the Mac software.  I actually make more $ every day from Mac sales on our web site than thru the App Store, and that's not saying much because we don't make much on our web site.

Enigmo for iPhone still does reasonably well, and Nanosaur 2 for iPhone has been holding it's ground, but everything else has tanked.

-Brian

Ottobot

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »
I think it's time for new games, Brian.

Shadowbreaker

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 06:36:26 PM »
I think it's time for new games, Brian.

The forum people could help!

nmz502

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »
How about a remake of the original bugdom, in which Rollie McFly comes back as a bug that got squashed by some big dopey kid. Rollie McFly is out to get this kid back. Level Ideas: Fly in the Ointment, in which Rollie must put a fly in this kids lotion, Worm in the Milk, in which he has to put a Worm, in the kids canteen of milk, and EEEEEWWWWW! in which Rollie send this kid a box of "raisins", which turn out to be (put the grossest bug you can think of that looks like raisins here).
 ;)

Shadowbreaker

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
How about a remake of the original bugdom, in which Rollie McFly comes back as a bug that got squashed by some big dopey kid. Rollie McFly is out to get this kid back. Level Ideas: Fly in the Ointment, in which Rollie must put a fly in this kids lotion, Worm in the Milk, in which he has to put a Worm, in the kids canteen of milk, and EEEEEWWWWW! in which Rollie send this kid a box of "raisins", which turn out to be (put the grossest bug you can think of that looks like raisins here).
 ;)

Well that seems sorta like beating around the bush a bit... maybe Pangea needs something original- it could still be an adventure game like Bugdom, but it would have some brand new quirkyness to it. I've got heaps of ideas, but it's kind of up to Brian to decide.