Author Topic: Who's your Super Bowl Pick?  (Read 4677 times)

tpentecost

Who's your Super Bowl Pick?
« on: February 03, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
Who's your pic for this years Super Bowl? Obviously we already know who Pranav (Backfire) is going for ;). I'm with him though, 49er's all the way. They are my original team. My first Super Bowl was Super Bowl XVI and the the Niners were victorious, I was ten years old. They were my football heroes. Go Niners!!!

acex2012

Re: Who's your Super Bowl Pick?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 06:38:57 PM »
RAVENS!

Garth brooks

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 06:41:09 PM »
I don't mean to sound like I'm not a red blooded American but I myself don't even know who's playing lol
I'm REALY only into basketball, football lacks the intimacy that basketball gives me, I can't see the face of the player who's angry and fierce looking, or the one that knows he's got his hands full with ten seconds left and the game on the line... No health topping up..lol.  Really though but good luck to your respective teams!

JJTHEGAMER67

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
GO RAVANS!!

tpentecost

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »
I don't mean to sound like I'm not a red blooded American but I myself don't even know who's playing lol
I'm REALY only into basketball, football lacks the intimacy that basketball gives me, I can't see the face of the player who's angry and fierce looking, or the one that knows he's got his hands full with ten seconds left and the game on the line... No health topping up..lol.  Really though but good luck to your respective teams!
Lex, you don't get much more intimate than football. If bumping chests, slapping butts, putting your hands between another mans legs to grab a ball, and jumping on another man to roll around in the turf with him isn't intimate I don't know what is ;).

Buildsoc

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 06:53:57 PM »
Im still waiting for a good commercial.   :-[

tpentecost

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 06:59:45 PM »
That Go Daddy and Audi commercial was good. You know the gorgeous model that made out with the ugly nerd (Go Daddy) and the kid that went to the prom by himself in his dad's cool Audi, kissed the jocks hot girlfriend and got punched in the eye for it. He speeds off after screaming victoriously. Pretty funny I thought :).

Penc1ler

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 07:04:45 PM »
Maryland..... Figures. JK. Ravens all the way!

Garth brooks

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 07:43:37 PM »
Lex, you don't get much more intimate than football. If bumping chests, slapping butts, putting your hands between another mans legs to grab a ball, and jumping on another man to roll around in the turf with him isn't intimate I don't know what is ;).

Haha not that kind of intimate there buddy lol

Bren

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 07:46:03 PM »
Play football
Feel a man

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:49:01 PM by Bren »

tpentecost

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 08:09:48 PM »
Play football
Feel a man
That's just nasty! Not sure where that hands going since the ball is nowhere near it :-[.

Buildsoc

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 08:16:55 PM »
That Go Daddy and Audi commercial was good. You know the gorgeous model that made out with the ugly nerd (Go Daddy) and the kid that went to the prom by himself in his dad's cool Audi, kissed the jocks hot girlfriend and got punched in the eye for it. He speeds off after screaming victoriously. Pretty funny I thought :).

The Audi commercial was Good! The godaddy commercial I had seen on the Internet,.....and was a really long awkward few seconds watching here with my wife, uncle, sister in law,.......and Mother-in-Law!  :-[

tpentecost

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 08:41:34 PM »

The Audi commercial was Good! The godaddy commercial I had seen on the Internet,.....and was a really long awkward few seconds watching here with my wife, uncle, sister in law,.......and Mother-in-Law!  :-[
Yea that would be awkward. My wife said "Ooo, gross!". I said, "gross for her but yum for him" :D.

tpentecost

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 08:56:39 PM »
Love that Deon Sanders commercial. That was the best of the night so far :).