Author Topic: Will There Be A Sequel?  (Read 8988 times)

Steelshrapnel

Will There Be A Sequel?
« on: December 26, 2012, 08:50:54 PM »
Ever since I started playing Otto Matic in 2001, I always found enjoyment in it! Even though there were a few bugs here and there, I always found it fun no matter how many times I played it. So, I guess the question honestly and truly is...Will there be a sequel!? I know you've moved to iPhone apps and such, but still, it's...It's Otto Matic! This game was the best game I had during my childhood, and if the answer is 'not in the foreseeable future,' then I'll get on my hands and knees, and beg like there's no tomorrow. Ten years later, we find that there's no sequel yet. Oh please, Pangea Software, oh please oh please let there be a sequel!

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Will There Be A Sequel?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »
I've always considered Otto to be the best game we've ever done, however, it has never done well in sales.  So, there will never be a sequel :(

-Brian

Steelshrapnel

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:23:30 PM »
Eh, maybe one day it will. Who knows, maybe all it needs is some more advertisement or some DLCs? (I'm just spitballin' here.)

Fordcars123

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 08:44:36 PM »
Nice optimism Brian :P

I loved and still love Ottomatic. I sometimes play it only in one day lol but I use the cheat. It's BRI, right?

Ottobot

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:08:04 PM »

I loved and still love Ottomatic. I sometimes play it only in one day lol but I use the cheat. It's BRI, right?
Yes.

I really wish there was an Otto Matic 2. I was so obsessed with the first I even drew fan art for a fantasy sequel. Did the same thing with the Bugdom 3.

RollieMcFly27

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »
I really wish there was an Otto Matic 2. I was so obsessed with the first I even drew fan art for a fantasy sequel. Did the same thing with the Bugdom 3.

I would love to see it!
Anyway, I loved Otto Matic too... I got it on the PC for my little brother straight from Ideas from the Deep and he LOVED it!
So, if there was a sequel there would a riot of fans wanting their hands on that game!

There's more Pangea Software fans out there than you think, Brian

Fordcars123

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »

Wow, was I a child back then...

OttoMan

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »
Eve since a couple months ago I've been a fan of Otto Matic, I remember in first grade when i saw this game on one of the school computers, I was a little too young to understand how the game worked. (I kept trying to swim in the little lake by the barn) And 2 months ago i saw a demo for the game at my high school, got a bit addicted and got ticked that the demo expired. I tried getting it on my computer but it wasn't compatible so i got a new laptop and my mom said i might be able to buy in July. Sins then I thought of a sequel much better programing, materializing and well just more of everything, weapons, enemies, abilities, bosses, levels, etc. y'know the game stuff of today  ;D

OttoMan

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 11:23:22 PM »
Oh I almost to mention forgot the title for the sequel is Otto Matic Revaluation since it's been about 12 years

OttoMan

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 09:30:46 AM »
Sorry, stupid spell check >:( It was Otto matic "revolution"