Author Topic: Notes from the Wing Commander.  (Read 62113 times)

tomwoods99

Re: Notes from the Wing Commander.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »
Good back story, Wiggy!!  Congrats!

lazerovich

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »
Congratulations Wiggy!! all the best

Backfire

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »
Commander Pepper.

Something I will share with you. In Hindi, Huss means Laugh and Bandh means Shut

Put together the words and it forms Husband... just sayin'

Kidding aside, hearty congratulations to you my friend.

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 11:14:01 AM »

Alexpilot77

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »
Congrats Commander... Wishing all the best to you and Mrs. Wiggy Pepper!!! Have a lot of fun in las Vegas...

3 SQN Gladiators

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 06:51:42 PM »
Well done Chris. bring ur lovely over to Japan for the honeymoon & you & I & Shawn can catch up in Tokyo & have a few battles of AW........actually that's a terrible idea, don't think ur missus would like that idea at all,  scrub that lol  ;) ;)

The Old Rhinebeck

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
Congratulations Wing Commander, be prepared to change from a Biplane to a super fortress

Jsdds2

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »
FYI: met her in '68 :).....fell hard for her in '83......married "other >:(" in '88 :o :o :o........never forgot her ::) ::) ::), found her again in '09...... ;D 8) ;D 8)

Wow, Commander,
 THAT is a really great "soulmates" love story!
Congratulations!
Have a great trip!

Buildsoc

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 10:27:51 PM »
Vegas Baby! Enjoy it! We will all be here waiting for you when you get back. Also if the mrs. Is sleeping, and you are tipsy or hung over, that'd be a great time to play a harmless
cuddly little puppy and give him a chance.

;D

Guckel

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »
HA, actually, I opened the forum board one day and saw Wiggy Pepper up and down the list of posters and thought to myself "jeez dude, give it a rest!"

And if anyone wonders, I am more than slightly embarrassed to be listed as the #6 seed in the tourney group.  Being the 42nd seed out of those 30 entrants would be more accurate.  But I will try to 1. have a great time, and 2. put forth my very best effort.   If I do those two things to the very best of my ability, I win.

Wing Commander Pepper

Wiggy,

I totally understand where you're coming from.  I somehow managed to get #1 seed.  Jtivat, Luther, Jun, and others are much better than me (not modesty as they beat me often).  It must have been based on my stats.  Since I don't play 4 player very often I have a 98.8% win ratio.  Anyway, I just hope I can make it to round 2!

M6

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
HA, actually, I opened the forum board one day and saw Wiggy Pepper up and down the list of posters and thought to myself "jeez dude, give it a rest!"

And if anyone wonders, I am more than slightly embarrassed to be listed as the #6 seed in the tourney group.  Being the 42nd seed out of those 30 entrants would be more accurate.  But I will try to 1. have a great time, and 2. put forth my very best effort.   If I do those two things to the very best of my ability, I win.

Wing Commander Pepper

Wiggy,

I totally understand where you're coming from.  I somehow managed to get #1 seed.  Jtivat, Luther, Jun, and others are much better than me (not modesty as they beat me often).  It must have been based on my stats.  Since I don't play 4 player very often I have a 98.8% win ratio.  Anyway, I just hope I can make it to round 2!

Yep, no way for me to know 2 player vs 4 player stats.  I sport a 95+ win ratio in 4 player which I think us high because I don't often run into top players.

Guckel

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 10:48:24 PM »

Wing Commander Pepper

Wiggy,

Yep, no way for me to know 2 player vs 4 player stats.  I sport a 95+ win ratio in 4 player which I think us high because I don't often run into top players.

Makes me look better than I am.  But don't worry, this tourney will clear everything up...

Jun™

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »
Congratulations Wiggy! I'm very happy for you! See you in the skies soon! :)

Beeafraid

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2013, 03:00:59 AM »
Many congrats Commander Wiggy...
So loved your 'love story' ....  :)

EFM 11

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:10 AM »
Great story Wiggy.  Congrats!

Here's wishing you a good Wifi connection in the hotel in Vegas.

I mean a happy marriage, I think the two are somehow connected.