Author Topic: Notes from the Wing Commander.  (Read 62069 times)

Wiggy Pepper

Notes from the Wing Commander.
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »
To:  All good pilots.

I sincerely hope that you had a nice holiday with your loved ones.
Please do not drink and drive as you celebrate the New Year.

Please know that my recent promotion to Wing Commander will not keep me stuck behind a desk.  I will be flying as many missions as possible.

Any of you Super Squadron members, and you others that would like to remain unaffiliated, that find themselves near Bellingham WA, are welcome at the Wing Commander's house for dinner and drinks.  We usually serve our guests elk meat, garlic roasted veggies and the Commander's homemade atomic apple whiskey.

It has been an honor to fly with and learn from all of you this past year.
I look forward to more time in the air with all of you.

Stay safe, fly well, your family is more important than your game ranking.

Wing Commander Pepper.

Note: If you are some sort of twisted freak.....you aren't welcome at the Wing Commander's house.  Please know yourself well enough to know if you are a twisted freak.    Also, there are things that are legal in WA now, if that is your bag (ha), the Wing Commander knows a guy that knows a guy whose sister is dating a guy that is an independent businessman.  So we can hook you up.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:23:25 PM by Wiggy Pepper »

fonzy 20

Re: Notes from the Wing Commander.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
I am in MD but I think I need some of that atomic whiskey.  I will try anything thats atomic. Atomic good.

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:31 AM »

Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Kendo maxim

And yes, the atomic apple whiskey will certainly set you free....the commander himself came back from elk camp with a nearly fractured nose due to overindulgence.  A 5'9" free fall onto hard packed volcanic ash (Mt. St. Helens) will do a real number on your snout.

actionjack84

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 11:46:28 AM »
To: Commander Wiggy
CC:  All Squadron Pilots

Of late, I have not visited your airspace.  However, just today I was able visit the Milky Way and matched up with a pilot whose name contains "KennyRay".   Said pilot was successfully tractor beamed and probed.  During his abuse he reported that he does not like "Chicken poop Bombs".  Nevertheless he succumbed and was then delivered safely to whence he came, Game Centerdom.  Should any pilots match up against this juvenile please request permission for whichever weapons may be used during battle.

Thant is all, take me to your leader later.

=Foo Fighter=

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »
To: Foo Fighter

Thank you good sir for the report.  Pilots, please be sure to share extra "chicken poop" bombs with pilot kennyray.  I look forward to our next encounter Foo Fighter, thank you for your efforts protecting us all from too much foo.

Pepper.

PS: new pilots and new parents....as a father and the Wing Commander I say to you.....if your child is screaming their f***ing head off, perhaps you should stop playing and attend to them.  At the very least, turn your mic off.

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:05:26 AM »
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well."
                                                                Josh Billings

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 01:03:51 PM »
Some time to fly a few missions this morning...anyone up for a few games of "darts"?
( just checked the clock, it's not really morning anymore I guess)

Humble Wiggy Pepper

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
Another thought from the Wing Commander's little book o' thoughts...

Never do the expected. Always do the unexpected, keep low, shoot straight, and DON'T QUIT!
          -Zapata...Mexican Revolutionary

Jsdds2

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
What about that famous quote by the WWII fighter pilot:
"When you're being attacked and you don't know what to do, the important thing is to DO SOMETHING!"

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 04:54:32 PM »
That's the spirit! Good quote thanks Jim.

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 10:59:53 PM »
As some of you know, I enjoy my mountain time each fall with the the drunks and the guns and the elk....this game of airwings was particularly fun for me.
You'll note I hope, the partial load of suction cups....I got this pic as I was breaking off to make a run at another plane. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:03:43 PM by Wiggy Pepper »

Wiggy Pepper

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 11:17:02 PM »
And here is a recent pic of that rotten cheat M6, right in front of my biplane, just above and to the right of the pine cone.

[attachment deleted by admin]

M6

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 11:24:12 PM »
And here is a recent pic of that rotten cheat M6, right in front of my biplane, just above and to the right of the pine cone.

poop, that is funny!  At first, I was like wtf, then I realized the humor in this post!

3 SQN Gladiators

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 12:30:36 AM »
As some of you know, I enjoy my mountain time each fall with the the drunks and the guns and the elk....this game of airwings was particularly fun for me.
You'll note I hope, the partial load of suction cups....I got this pic as I was breaking off to make a run at another plane.

Wing Commander WP on his last Elk hunt quickly found his new choice of ammo didn't have the stopping power he needed........

;D ;D ;D

Bren

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 03:03:30 AM »
He must of had a lagging connection if that many darts didn't do the trick, from the elks perspective they probably all missed. Should have used rubberbands or spitballs