Author Topic: I want to buy a new Pangea game!  (Read 4064 times)

Garth brooks

I want to buy a new Pangea game!
« on: December 23, 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
My problem is I can't try any so I'm wondering if anybody has any insight on some games like nanosoar, or bugdom, maybe Otto mattic!  I play air wings fanatically but would like a change.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts guys.

Ottobot

Re: I want to buy a new Pangea game!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »
You'll need PowerPC Mac that runs Mac OS 9 to play Nanosaur and Bugdom. eBay will probably be your best friend for this.

Otto Matic, Bugdom 2, Nanosaur 2, Enigmo 2, are all available for iOS and OS X. On OS X, you have the option to download them from the main site or from the Mac App Store.

There are Windows ports available, but they suck. Too buggy and look like crap.

All are great games.

Garth brooks

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 02:48:42 AM »
Thanks buddy for the insight!  I'm looking for something on iOS and I guess I just don't like to waist money on games because I used to do that a lot and play literally one time!  Wish Brian would give a free level or something to some games for stingy people like me. 

Thanks again man I'm thinking I'm gonna try one according to the very respected " enie menie miney moe " strategy haha!   Take care man

donut

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 07:27:38 PM »
the controls aren't the best but it works for me.

3.14R2

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 07:32:19 AM »
All Brian's IOS games are cheap as dirt.  Even if you wind up not liking your purchase, think of it as an additional tip for AW.  Of the 10 bucks or so we spend on it (if that), he only sees a fraction of that after Apple's share, music rights, etc. 

Garth brooks

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »
All Brian's IOS games are cheap as dirt.  Even if you wind up not liking your purchase, think of it as an additional tip for AW.  Of the 10 bucks or so we spend on it (if that), he only sees a fraction of that after Apple's share, music rights, etc.

Your right, I like how you put that being a tip for aw!

Garth brooks

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 05:03:31 PM »
So I'm going to buy nanosoar 2 and monkey bongo but they won't download.  They say this item is being modified?  Brian any idea if its something wrong in the App Store or something on my end!

Got it I think it was because they were going on sale as I saw after, wouldn't let me download the 399 game!  Wow nanosoar is really cool man where have I been
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:25:42 PM by Luther unleashed »

Fordcars123

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 11:21:50 PM »
Nanosaur 2 is AWESOME!!!! It seems like either the App Store has a problem or PangeaSoftware is updating the app. You should wait and then try again

Garth brooks

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 11:52:07 PM »
Yeah absolutely love nanosour 2!  Brian makes some games that are up my ally for sure and I am not much if a gamer!  Nice work Brian, got Cro mag rally also wich is pretty cool but I tend to like the flying games I guess!  Can't wait till the new game comes out.