Author Topic: The new game is coming  (Read 4976 times)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The new game is coming
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:24:46 PM »
Just thought I'd drop a note saying that we've been working hard at "the new game", and it's looking AWESOME!!!  I'm really hoping that within a few more weeks I'll be able to post a teaser video or at least screenshots.  I wish I could say more, but this project is still Top Secret for now.  But if you like Air Wings, you're going to LOVE this new thing :)

-Brian

lady

Re: The new game is coming
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »
Just thought I'd drop a note saying that we've been working hard at "the new game", and it's looking AWESOME!!!  I'm really hoping that within a few more weeks I'll be able to post a teaser video or at least screenshots.  I wish I could say more, but this project is still Top Secret for now.  But if you like Air Wings, you're going to LOVE this new thing :)

-Brian

ABSOLUTLEY WAITING!! Cant wait to get a peek!

Hope its a great success!!!

Jsdds2

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 12:25:39 AM »
Wow, Brian, with Pangea's history of winners that DOES sound intriguing!
Can't wait!
Jim

Jericho

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 04:24:04 AM »
WOW! Looking forward to this new game! Hope we can play through peer to peer connection instead of connecting to Internet.

Can't wait! :)

tpentecost

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
Looking forward to this big reveal! Brian, has Pangea thought about adapting a Star Wars theme to the same game engine we use in AW? That would be awesome to fly a Tie, X-wing, B-wing or even the Mellenium Falcon on a planet or region of space familiar to the Star Wars universe. I don't know what kind of maneuvering that would take to get the rights from Lucas Arts but Angry Birds did it, can't Pangea as well?!

El Magnifico

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 02:03:08 PM »
And now I've wet myself...damnit.  I really thought I could read this thread and not get overly excited.  Nope.  Not even close.  I think I made it to "teaser" and lost it.  I'm dying to find out what this game is.   8)

Brian Greenstone, CEO Pangea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 02:47:31 PM »
I think we'll have something to show at the beginning of the year if not sooner ;)

-Brian

Jsdds2

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 09:17:50 PM »
Sounds like SOMEBODY at Pangea is going
To be pulling some all-nighters!
Jim