Author Topic: Ok! So nobody likes the troll!  (Read 2180 times)

$luther unleashed$

Ok! So nobody likes the troll!
« on: October 15, 2012, 01:09:11 PM »
It's cool!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 12:36:35 AM by The Troll »

luther unleashed again

Re: Ok! So nobody likes the troll!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »
I did what I did in the game, but writing on every thread is stupid and it shows a couple things!  You have no life, your annoying not humorous, and you can't make a name for yourself so you use mine to get attention because I can actually play!  Create your own legacy and be who you really are, I didn't need to do anything that's the difference between a dummY LIKE YOU AND MYSELF.  I really wish Brian would remove your stupidity from the forum but your such a looser with no life you'd prolly just make a new one every day until you got the attention from here that your mommy didn't give you IDIOT. Go write a review and do something positive for the game instead of just being a child man, you are not the funny person you think you are, you are just a looser, it was a compliment to see a fake me in the game, shows how much losers like you admire me but your activity in the forum is childish and the amount of time you put into this and being on there shows what trash you are... GET A LIFE

luther unleashed again

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 02:56:13 PM »
whats annoying dummy is how you dont contribute anything at all, just talking about how great ypu are and your really very average... its rediculous.  im not freaking out so no need to chil bit im speaking my mind, my name is lex as you know my whole name by sending me a facebook friends request wich is a completely childish thing to do imho.  dont cross that line idiot.  lex goes with luther whats your fuc$&/ing name? if its lex we can talk about the name but i think its not so be an idiot with your own name and see how peopke respond... oh wait that would be what a man would do.  stop running your mouth about ypur game, you need alot of practice retard

luther unleashed again

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »
yeah finding me on face book and abusing the right i gave you by having you on my friends list and being able to see my full name is certainly striking a nerve!  its crossing a line. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:56:37 PM by luther unleashed again »